Collinwood vs. Columbia Academy

GreenMan

yea the game was at CA and it was a very evenly called game...there was a penalty i think in the 2nd qtr for unsportsmanlike conduct but both players got one on that play...sure there was a few times were they screwed up a lil but i dont think they were trying to help CA win cause by then they were up by 2 TD's in the 4th....they did a good job Officiating..

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I an not cryin about nothing. If you had ever played C.A before the other night then you would no what i am talkin about, it don't matter who plays C.A. at home the refs swing to thier side everytime they are there. Ask Any other team in the region. O yeah i would like to give you congrats, you done something in High school that I never done, You lost to a team Perry County Beat, Lol great job.

If the refs were "on CA's side" at all there homegames i dont think they would have lost 50-0...there were alot of long runs by forrest that could easily have been said a block in the back or holding was called, but they wernt

this game could possibly decide who plays for the region championship also....with most of CA's schedule being easy after this game until mt. P not so sure about collinwoods schedule after this game

CA region champion. I dont think so. Ill give them credit, they had a good game against GC, but they arent championship status yet.

CA region champion. I dont think so. Ill give them credit, they had a good game against GC, but they arent championship status yet.

Not saying they will win the region im just saying the winner of this game is prob gonna play for the championship..CA lost to Perry...but mtp beat them and i exspect collinwood and WCHS to beat them so that kinda cancels out ca's loss to them

with most of CA's schedule being easy after this game until mt. P

The Bullhogs lost to Forrest 50-0, and to PC. I dont see any game being easy for CA. But hey, keep kicking that onsides kick, anything can happen. I cant wait to see CA trying that this week.

.....................X............

X X X X X X..0...X X X X

O O O O O O.....O O......

....O............O..............

:)

Edited by GreenMan

The Bullhogs lost to Forrest 50-0, and to PC. I dont see any game being easy for CA. But hey, keep kicking that onsides kick, anything can happen. I cant wait to see CA trying that this week.

X X X X X X..0...X X X X

:thumb:

X X X X X X..0...X X X X

:thumb:

YOU DONR SEE PC WINING AGAINST WAYN.CO AND C-WOOD WELL WE WILL BE READY FOR THIM AND O YEA C-WOOD AND WAYN.CO BOTH WILL LOSE TO MT.PLZ

YOU DONR SEE PC WINING AGAINST WAYN.CO AND C-WOOD WELL WE WILL BE READY FOR THIM AND O YEA C-WOOD AND WAYN.CO BOTH WILL LOSE TO MT.PLZ

That really hurts :P (and to think I predicted PC to beat Huntland) :thumb: . PC better be ready, especially thier offense. Its going to take alot more than 9 points to beat Collinwood or Wayne Co.

As for MP, well thats going to be a battle. Marco versus Collinwood (had to do it :P ).