Collinwood vs. Columbia Academy

GreenMan

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, why do teams that isn't worth a crap get on here and act like there good. I dont understand it. Perry county or C.A. isnt any good this year ( come 2 think of it Perry county has never been any good) Neither stand a chance winning the region this year.

No one ever said that CA would win the region. I think what was said is that if they beat Collinwood, they may get to lose to Mt. Pleasant for 1st place.

That really hurts :thumb: (and to think I predicted PC to beat Huntland) :thumb: . PC better be ready, especially thier offense. Its going to take alot more than 9 points to beat Collinwood or Wayne Co.

As for MP, well thats going to be a battle. Marco versus Collinwood (had to do it :lol: ).

WOW, its funny how its (Marco) instead of the Tigers when all Collinwood had was Dixon last year and Wayne Co. had Hammock. You guys have niether now. Keep calling MP (Marco) it will just keep fueling MP's other players. Ohh and one more thing, you get more of Marco again next year.

nobody in collinwood is scared of the great marco........he goes down just like everybody else when you smack him hard in the face.......I just hope he dosent take himself out of the game when it gets a little rough like he did at jo byrns......I will tell you this......he is gonna have to play a little defense this year...he wont be able to trot around and let collinwood backs run past him all night like he did last year if mt pleasant really expects to be in it at the end

Edited by ssssssss

ps......please ask the great marco to not hurt any of our weak little collinwood players with his great self..............darn, our whole team might just pass out with fright when his majestic mighty manly self struts onto the field. The problem with marco is do you hammer him all night until he starts limping around or do you fall down and worhip his mightiness as he so well deserves

Edited by ssssssss

nobody in collinwood is scared of the great marco........he goes down just like everybody else when you smack him hard in the face.......I just hope he dosent take himself out of the game when it gets a little rough like he did at jo byrns......I will tell you this......he is gonna have to play a little defense this year...he wont be able to trot around and let collinwood backs run past him all night like he did last year if mt pleasant really expects to be in it at the end

ps......please ask the great marco to not hurt any of our weak little collinwood players with his great self..............darn, our whole team might just pass out with fright when his majestic mighty manly self struts onto the field. The problem with marco is do you hammer him all night until he starts limping around or do you fall down and worhip his mightiness as he so well deserves

Wow are we a little jealous LOL. Who won that game last year I forgot. And its CW and WC thats calling MP (Marco) not MP fans. Wow you really took my last post hard sorry. I was just defending the rest of the Tigers. It takes more than just one player to win, but if you want to worship MP or Marco go ahead I wont stop ya LOL.

WOW, its funny how its (Marco) instead of the Tigers when all Collinwood had was Dixon last year and Wayne Co. had Hammock. You guys have niether now. Keep calling MP (Marco) it will just keep fueling MP's other players.

What does last year have to do with this year? :D Guess what, Collinwood has another Dixon this year, and he's right on track along with the other four or five RBs we have. Collinwood is wearing teams down with depth and speed and weve got more than one play (QB draw) :D .

As far as fueling the other players, who knows they are thinking.

MP = Marco Pleasant

Dont get so bent out of shape, surely youve figured out by now that Im just poking at you. Its all in fun and trash talking. :unsure:

Now as for sssssssss, He's leaving the fun out of it. :unsure:

What does last year have to do with this year? :D Guess what, Collinwood has another Dixon this year, and he's right on track along with the other four or five RBs we have. Collinwood is wearing teams down with depth and speed and weve got more than one play (QB draw) :D .

As far as fueling the other players, who knows they are thinking.

MP = Marco Pleasant

Dont get so bent out of shape, surely youve figured out by now that Im just poking at you. Its all in fun and trash talking. :unsure:

Now as for sssssssss, He's leaving the fun out of it. :unsure:

I agee GreenMan, you and I have had some mutual differences and agreements (MP and CP best in region) sssss does leave the fun out of it. Marco really does get under his skin LOL. Ohh yea MP does have more than just the draw, they sweep right and left also LOL.

MP = Marco Pleasant

Thats awesome. He can use that in his Mr. Football acceptance speech.

I saw Marco Dailey run last Fri. nite; he's an excellent back; he has excellent straight line speed & hits the hole very quick.

It would be interesting to see how he would do up on the 4A/5A level vs. teams that have LB's/DB's that fly around with the same type of speed. Mind you, not all of the upper level schools have a ton of speed, but most all of the teams I've watched in the past (Metro Nashville area) have athletes who can RUN like bullets.

I wonder if any of the DII schools approached him about making arrangements for him to play there?

I saw Marco Dailey run last Fri. nite; he's an excellent back; he has excellent straight line speed & hits the hole very quick.

It would be interesting to see how he would do up on the 4A/5A level vs. teams that have LB's/DB's that fly around with the same type of speed. Mind you, not all of the upper level schools have a ton of speed, but most all of the teams I've watched in the past (Metro Nashville area) have athletes who can RUN like bullets.

I wonder if any of the DII schools approached him about making arrangements for him to play there?

Giles County held him to 87 yards. They are a pretty solid team this year in 3A.

Marco isnt just fast, he can bull through people. Huntland had him locked up many times and he'd just plow on through and break to the sideline and then speed up.

He should get alot more recognition his senior year.

I think you Collinwood fans are getting a little too big for your britches. Granted, you have a great coach in Statom and always have a solid program, but lets analyze your schedule.

L 28-0 to Friendship - nothing to be ashamed of

W 34-20 over Loretto - Loretto lost to Riverside who lost to HOUSTON COUNTY! Houston County is AWFUL! Nothing to brag about there.

W 63-27 over Zion - come on, who won't?

W 55-8 over Cornersville - Actually the only impressive game on the list. Even though Cornersville is a perennial doormat, they are improved this year.

I've not trying to say ya'll aren't any good - I predicted ya'll to finish 2nd in the region. But I think you need to hold your water until you play/beat CA/MP/HL/WC/PC

By the way - I'm not picking a winner, but I'll be surprised if this game is decided by more than 10 points.

I'm not sure how much emphasis you can put on scores in some situations. For example, in the Friendship game there was an interception returned for a TD and C'wood fumbled on their own 1yd line. I'm not making excuses for them, but FSC punted 6 times in the game. I feel that if they played again it would be a much closer game. Maybe we'll find out. As for the Loretto victory, LHS scored twice on the JV. The Zion and Cornersville games were both shutout until the 9th graders went in, inthe middle of the 3rd qt. If we think about scores and their relation to the outcomes of games then we need to analyze the CA game against Forrest.

FHS 50- CA 0 + Cascade 21- FHS 0. This is hard to understand when you consider that C'wood scored at will on Cascade in a scrimmage game before the season. It's hard to judge the outcome of games.