Maryville v. William Blount

DCM

Maybe you guys can send us a few guys that know how to hit a hole. It's easy to run what you want when you have great players. Lay off the coaches. They do the best with what they have (remember, they must live in the WB zone to play here.) We don't have a WR from Montvale, a TE from Webb, or a QB from Halls. We have to play with what we get from feeder schools.

You surley don't expect me or anyone else to believe that William Blount has never had a player in any sport that lived in the City of Maryville or Alcoa. I know of more that one that has moved in and out of WB but I choose not to give the players a back-handed slap because of where they live and i will not try to single them out like you have.

Get over it man, you and your team need to start thinking about Farragut. That game is NOT going to be easy but if you loose it, you can blame it on what took place the last two weeks.

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe you guys can send us a few guys that know how to hit a hole. It's easy to run what you want when you have great players. Lay off the coaches. They do the best with what they have (remember, they must live in the WB zone to play here.) We don't have a WR from Montvale, a TE from Webb, or a QB from Halls. We have to play with what we get from feeder schools.

Seriously.....WB fans as a whole are the whinnest fans that I am aware of in Tennessee HS football. First of all you need to do a little research regarding where WB players live at. Did you know that kids living in the city of Alcoa and Maryville can and do go to WB? I am aware of several in the past that have done just that. How about that Jefferson County kid that popped up at WB when Meadows came south a couple of years ago?

As for the whine....I heard a caller on the 3 PM snooze with John and Jimmy whinning about Tyler Maples not taking a knee fast enough. You could hear J & J snickering in the background. The confrontations with the Ooltawah fans...coaches and players...then the fight in the pressbox last Friday with one of your coaches. What is on the menu this week? It's been like that for years with the WB crowd. Even heard a Heritage fan this weekend referencing the WB fans as the sorriest losers in HS football..... That's bad when the Heritage bunch reconizes the very poor attitudes that WB possesses.

Attend a WB game and take the risk of having your tires slashed, fenders caved in, and windows busted out of your car if you have any idication of the school you support. I mention this because it happens frequently at WB. Ask several of the Maryville supporters that no longer attend games at WB or will not drive an automobile with anything Maryville on it.

Adults standing up in the stands of the WB side shouting profanities at Maryville players....oh that is a great education for all the kids sitting around the adults that are screaming the profanities....and it wasn't just one or two.

I don't know what's wrong with some of you WB fans but something needs to be done before ther are injuries or worse....somebody loses their life....yep...IMO it's that serious.

Seriously.....WB fans as a whole are the whinnest fans that I am aware of in Tennessee HS football. First of all you need to do a little research regarding where WB players live at. Did you know that kids living in the city of Alcoa and Maryville can and do go to WB? I am aware of several in the past that have done just that. How about that Jefferson County kid that popped up at WB when Meadows came south a couple of years ago?

As for the whine....I heard a caller on the 3 PM snooze with John and Jimmy whinning about Tyler Maples not taking a knee fast enough. You could hear J & J snickering in the background. The confrontations with the Ooltawah fans...coaches and players...then the fight in the pressbox last Friday with one of your coaches. What is on the menu this week? It's been like that for years with the WB crowd. Even heard a Heritage fan this weekend referencing the WB fans as the sorriest losers in HS football..... That's bad when the Heritage bunch reconizes the very poor attitudes that WB possesses.

Attend a WB game and take the risk of having your tires slashed, fenders caved in, and windows busted out of your car if you have any idication of the school you support. I mention this because it happens frequently at WB. Ask several of the Maryville supporters that no longer attend games at WB or will not drive an automobile with anything Maryville on it.

Adults standing up in the stands of the WB side shouting profanities at Maryville players....oh that is a great education for all the kids sitting around the adults that are screaming the profanities....and it wasn't just one or two.

I don't know what's wrong with some of you WB fans but something needs to be done before ther are injuries or worse....somebody loses their life....yep...IMO it's that serious.

I was one of those unfortunate that had his tires slashed.

Is it just their skills players that come from different places?