The REGION 4 PICK EM -week 5

2priceless

Brentwood-I want to pick Blackman after seeing what they did with Smyrna on the ground, but I just cant do it..

Riverdale-there ground attack is just to GOOD.!

Gallatin- one word "POWERHOUSE"

Independence- Must I explain

Columbia- Lavergne has not showed me a thing..

Lincoln Cty.-_ want to pick Oakland but they haven't beat a team with a winning record.

Lebanon- decent football team "playoff contender"

Smyrna- Best offense in the state and unless you can score each time with them you cant beat them I don't think

White House

Eagelville

So remind me again who Smyrna has beaten with a winning record? WHO? Not Lavergne, Not Brentwood, Not Columbia, Not Blackman, and not Wilson Central. But congrats on the 5-0 anyway.

However, I agree that the opponents that we have beaten do not have winning records either.

Edited by 2priceless

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[Lincoln Cty.-_ want to pick Oakland but they haven't beat a team with a winning record.

Yeah because LC's wins have been against such stiff competition. I mean who can compete with wins against Warren County, Franklin County and Blackman. I think some of you folks are practically looking for reasons to continue to doubt Oakland...................

Brentwood-I want to pick Blackman after seeing what they did with Smyrna on the ground, but I just cant do it..

Riverdale-there ground attack is just to GOOD.!

Gallatin- one word "POWERHOUSE"

Independence- Must I explain

Columbia- Lavergne has not showed me a thing..

Lincoln Cty.-_ want to pick Oakland but they haven't beat a team with a winning record.

Lebanon- decent football team "playoff contender"

Smyrna- Best offense in the state and unless you can score each time with them you cant beat them I don't think

White House

Eagelville

LOL and who has Lincoln County beaten?

Smyrna best O in the state? Wait til you play a team with a decent defense...you might change your mind

blackman - starting to come together as a team and brentwood is very young

Besides I need to make up some ground on the picks

riverdale - dc is always to slow in overall speed. Low scoring game both teams will run the ball and run clock this game may be over by 8 pm if it is come over and watch ravenwood and smyrna I will leave you all tickets at the will call window

gallatin - tough defense

independence - probably sounded good to schedule them at the time

columbia - As good of athletes as Smyrna has seen and lavergne is just not very good expect a high scoring game

Oakland - lc has some issues and are a huge disappointment

lebanon - my pre season sleeper is getting it done

Smyrna - want to prove they are a contendor and what a great way, playing the defending state champs

White house - ???????

Eagleville

brentwood was 1-0 whne we played them..lavergne was 0-0 columbia was 2-0, wc was 1-2, and blackman was 1-3..leaving out blackman and wc..everyone had a winning recod..bc they dont now has nothing to do after we played them..brentwood and columbia were solid football teams..just like any ron crawford team..very fundamental..and made plays..columbia has more athletes then anyone in our region..they just didnt stick to their game plan..but i will admit our hardest part of the scheduale starts friday..but i like how everyone still second guesses our offense..it makes just feeds us on o..

GO PURPLE AND GOLD!!

brentwood was 1-0 whne we played them..lavergne was 0-0 columbia was 2-0, wc was 1-2, and blackman was 1-3..leaving out blackman and wc..everyone had a winning recod..bc they dont now has nothing to do after we played them..brentwood and columbia were solid football teams..just like any ron crawford team..very fundamental..and made plays..columbia has more athletes then anyone in our region..they just didnt stick to their game plan..but i will admit our hardest part of the scheduale starts friday..but i like how everyone still second guesses our offense..it makes just feeds us on o..

GO PURPLE AND GOLD!!

[/q

uote]

I am just pointing out that we are the same....Siegel had hung in tight with Rdale when we played them...only losing by a TD./ We just played WC after they held yall scoreless for the last 3 Q's and held yall to your lowest O scoring game. Talk about playing a confident team at their place. :thumb:

Bottom line is.........what are their records are now? If live 4Frinite can make a DIG at us for beating teams w/o a winning record....then I can say the same about Smyrna. Right? Or is it b/c yall are ranked and we aren't that I am not allowed?The old double standard at its best. I have said over and over and over....we haven't beaten anyone with a winning record yet. I made cracks all last yr about Siegel for the same reason, so I will be first to say it about us this yr. OHS doesn't care what anyone says....they are happy to be 4-1 right now.

I am PROUD of my boys at Oakland.

This week's action:

Blackman @ Brentwood...HOT PICK......Blackman

Dickson Cty @ Riverdale

Gallatin @ Wilson Central

Independence @ Siegel

Lavergne @ Columbia

Oakland @ Lincoln Cty

Lebanon @ Mt Juliet

Ravenwood @ Smyrna

Beech @ White House

Moore Cty @ Eagleville