Huntland at Perry County?

blue80

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not much one to guess on who wins and who loses. I havent seen Huntland play or heard anything about them really. I've watched Perry County from the stands and this year on the sidelines ever since they started. They have improved so much over the years. I hope it'll be an interesting game. Good luck Vikings!!! Hope you come out on top of this one!!!

I think that it will be a close game. After watching Huntland win over Moore County it looks as if Huntland has got things in line for them! This week is going to be a test for the Hornets becaus Perry Co. is going to be a much better than MC was! All backs for Huntland is goin to have to run the ball hard instead of it being a one man show like #34 put on Friday night! #8, #4, #12, and #39 all need to become a threat bcause after watchin film on the MC Huntland game they r going to key in on #34 and shut him down so the other backs need to show up!!!! The hornets defense also needs to be more physical in the front 7 to be successful the rest of the season!! Good luck to both squads!!