Huntland at Perry County?

blue80

dont count out that defense just yet, they were playing the best back in the state.

after playing him everyone else will look like slow motion!!!

i say pc bounces back this week. they had one fumble that killed the momentum but it was on special teams. the offense seemed to cure the fumble problem. now work on the penalties and that offense will start moving the ball.

i say pc by 14. :D

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dont count out that defense just yet, they were playing the best back in the state.

after playing him everyone else will look like slow motion!!!

i say pc bounces back this week. they had one fumble that killed the momentum but it was on special teams. the offense seemed to cure the fumble problem. now work on the penalties and that offense will start moving the ball.

i say pc by 14. :thumb:

r u saying that perry co. has one of the best backs in the state??

no!! i am saying we played him friday night. Marco Daily has to be one of the best, if not the best in the state.

Oh yea i agree! Dailey is the stud back of the region! But dont get to cocky becaus coach rob and the staff will hav the hornets ready to play!! I look for it to be a good game!

I'm not much one to guess on who wins and who loses. I havent seen Huntland play or heard anything about them really. I've watched Perry County from the stands and this year on the sidelines ever since they started. They have improved so much over the years. I hope it'll be an interesting game. Good luck Vikings!!! Hope you come out on top of this one!!!

well we played pretty good aginst moore county but like everyone else said perr county has a lot better defense but thats good because we are going to be ready this week to its going to be a good week of pratice we are going to work very hard this week

I'm not much one to guess on who wins and who loses. I havent seen Huntland play or heard anything about them really. I've watched Perry County from the stands and this year on the sidelines ever since they started. They have improved so much over the years. I hope it'll be an interesting game. Good luck Vikings!!! Hope you come out on top of this one!!!

well we played pretty good aginst moore county but like everyone else said perry county has a lot better defense but thats good because we are going to be ready this week to its going to be a good week of pratice we are going to work very hard this week