DB VS Tenn High

Contender

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All TN High and DB fans. Thanks to the AD at TN High, there will be no live video of this game available to us out of town folks from www.tricitiessports.com

This was a great option with 3 announcers, and 4 or 5 camera angles live on the internet for a bit under $5. Now before you think that it was not the TN High AD's decision, I know for a FACT from the folks that run the video that the TN High AD would not allow the video for this game without a cut of the money. Thanks alot. People get your emails in gear, and what is th AD's name at TN High? It is a shame that something that promotes the great game of high school football and the name of these 2 schools gets shoot down because of a greedy AD.

EMAIL!!!

Thank god I can still get the radio broadcast via the internet, but the video www.tricitiesspoorts.com has is flat out awesome. Thanks TN High AD!

Oh and by the way, these broadcast have been made with no profit thus far, in other words no money for the TN High AD to be had after the costs and such, so why not allow it?

Edited by bud

All TN High and DB fans. Thanks to the AD at TN High, there will be no live video of this game available to us out of town folks from www.tricitiessports.com

This was a great option with 3 announcers, and 4 or 5 camera angles live on the internet for a bit under $5. Now before you think that it was not the TN High AD's decision, I know for a FACT from the folks that run the video that the TN High AD would not allow the video for this game without a cut of the money. Thanks alot. People get your emails in gear, and what is th AD's name at TN High? It is a shame that something that promotes the great game of high school football and the name of these 2 schools gets shoot down because of a greedy AD.

EMAIL!!!

Thank god I can still get the radio broadcast via the internet, but the video www.tricitiesspoorts.com has is flat out awesome. Thanks TN High AD!

If you were their athletic director would you want the whole world to see what D-B does to them?

Question for Viking Voice since you sound like you're in the know. With the big crowd expected, parking will get crazy how strict will the cops be around the Castle? Also is there a hot spot to go before or after the game, like Applebees or State Line Bar and Grille?

They will get pretty strict and they have been known to tow cars parked illegally in that area for big events so be careful. Your best bet is to get there early. There are three churches within walking distance and sometimes they have their lots open to park in.

I'm not sure about Stateline, but Applebees will be packed after the game. You may want to try Fatz. I like their food and service. Depending on which way you are coming in from, they are just down the parkway (going towards the race track) a couple of miles from where you turn onto Weaver Pike to go to the Castle.

Good luck and enjoy the game.

LOL Waco that is true story though, but it was 15 or 16 years ago.He also lived in the city at the edge of Stone drive and guess which school he went too. D-B, his sister transfered to North after that because of it.That was embaressing to the whole city. :unsure::unsure:

Yes, my story is true, and yours is false. As usual.

I agree Reno, theres no stoppin LT

Lane Taylor, 10 carries, 47 yards, 4.7 per carry so fare this year.

Marchez Barnes, 57 carries, 257 yards, 4.5 per carry, 4 TDs on the year.

Thanks anyway guys but I think we'll keep our eye on Mr. Barnes...but thanks for the heads up. :unsure::D:unsure: