DB VS Tenn High

Contender

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know that most people will think this game is an "automatic" D-B win.

However, I think it's time for a D-B upset.

The Indians will probably lead throughout the game, but I think the Vikings will make a come back later in the game.

Tennessee High 30

Dobyns-Bennett 28

Edited by athlete269

I know that most people will think this game is an "automatic" D-B win.

However, I think it's time for a D-B upset.

The Indians will probably lead throughout the game, but I think the Vikings will make a come back later in the game.

Tennessee High 30

Dobyns-Bennett 28

almost anything is possible - almost that is. I don't think TN High will score any better than anybody else has so far. nothing automatic about it though .

Edited by DBGRAD70

Im glad these 2 finally scheduled this game. This will a good one at the Castle. I really wouldve like 2 see these 2 teams 2 yrs ago. Should be a good 1 for a while but D-B runs away in the 2nd half. If D-B doesnt win 5A state, Ill be shocked. They got a crap load of talent. Could sum1 tell me y, they dint play in the prev yrs?

Im glad these 2 finally scheduled this game. This will a good one at the Castle. I really wouldve like 2 see these 2 teams 2 yrs ago. Should be a good 1 for a while but D-B runs away in the 2nd half. If D-B doesnt win 5A state, Ill be shocked. They got a crap load of talent. Could sum1 tell me y, they dint play in the prev yrs?

They're just limited as to the number of non-region games they play which is 3. Tennessee High was good 2 years ago, but D-B was 12-0 when they got knocked off by Oak Ridge. I'd say D-B can pick the score in this one, but I'll say:

D-B-37

T.H.S.-10

One thing for sure... you better set up those extra bleachers that you brought in for the Sullivan East Game a couple of years ago. DB will bring the house to Bristol, 100+ player Football Team, 350+ member Band, and if 5000 will travel to Oak Ridge expect more than that to make the trip to the Stone Castle.

Looking forward to the game. I saw the Vikings in the Jamboree... the offense looked much better then, in the shotgun formation most of the night. Is that what TN High has been doing with great success so far this Season?

Good To Great

Roll Tribe Roll

Giddy Up!!

This game has alot more behind then most people think....I remember the last time DB went to the castle. It was about 5 or 6 years ago I know somone will check for me. anyway and The Vikings win it on a field goal very late in the game...I still remember the radio announcer..."It's good OH MY GOD it's good...DAVID BEATS GOLIATH" anyway I havent forgotten and I dont think Coach Clark has either....I would look for some revenge in this game just my perdiction 35-7 DB wins it

Roll Tribe Roll

One thing for sure... you better set up those extra bleachers that you brought in for the Sullivan East Game a couple of years ago. DB will bring the house to Bristol, 100+ player Football Team, 350+ member Band, and if 5000 will travel to Oak Ridge expect more than that to make the trip to the Stone Castle.

Looking forward to the game. I saw the Vikings in the Jamboree... the offense looked much better then, in the shotgun formation most of the night. Is that what TN High has been doing with great success so far this Season?

Good To Great

Roll Tribe Roll

Giddy Up!!

Some port-a-johns would be nice too.