DB VS Tenn High

Contender

This looks like it could be a great match up, but it will not be close. Advantage goes to the Indians, and in a big way. Speed will be a major factor. DB has a wealth of it, and the Vikings have enough to be competitive in upper East TN 4A football. 5A vs 4A another huge advantage to the Indians. Both teams are very physical, but if its any thing like last year the Vikings will not hold up for a game. I'm sure the game will be hyped all week, and I will make my way to the stone castle on Friday evening to see.....

DB 37

Tennessee 14

Good Luck to both

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

athlete269 are you O.K. i mean honestly what rank is Tn high? and whos #1 come on now.....

Hmm . . . Will someone correct me if I am wrong, but isn't rankings just people's opinions of how good they are? It still has to be played on the field.

I believe D-B wins this one, but it might be closer than people might think. :thumb:

This is one of the best teams DB has had in years....this game will be a blow out and just stateing my opinon...DB will make playoff's and I can't wait till they play Ootelwah prob second or third round of playoff's...and you are right about the rankings but this one isn't going to be close I have to agree with Tribal.

DB vs TN High is a North East Tn Football classic rivalry. They have been playing each other since 1921, the Indians lead the all-time series 56-18-1, and they are 25-10 in games played in Bristol.

Question to the Vikings fans: Was all of those game played in the Stone Castle or was their another field in the early days?

Graham Clark is 2-0 as Head Coach vs the Vikings. The Indians last vist to The Stone Castle was in '97 like Contender said, an OT Victory.. 20-14. Graham Clark did not coach that game, as he was sick in the Hospital. I think it was Appendix or somthing like that.

How long has Stubbs been at TN High? If you would, please list his Coaching Records... it has to be impressive.

Good To Great

Roll Tribe Roll

Giddy Up!!

Edited by ArtVandalay

DB vs TN High is a North East Tn Football classic rivalry. They have been playing each other since 1921, the Indians lead the all-time series 56-18-1, and they are 25-10 in games played in Bristol.

Question to the Vikings fans: Was all of those game played in the Stone Castle or was their another field in the early days?

Graham Clark is 2-0 as Head Coach vs the Vikings. The Indians last vist to The Stone Castle was in '97 like Contender said, an OT Victory.. 20-14. Graham Clark did not coach that game, as he was sick in the Hospital. I think it was Appendix or somthing like that.

How long has Stubbs been at TN High? If you would, please list his Coaching Records... it has to be impressive.

Good To Great

Roll Tribe Roll

Giddy Up!!

Coach stubbs has been at THS for about 14 years,(Can,t remember the exact year he came) most of that as a defensive coach under The late Tommy Hundley and under B.W. Holt.

Stubbs took over the rains in 2001 and his record to date is 56-11. Someone please correct me if i am wrong ,but i think thats pretty close.

Before that he had stints at Sullivan East and Science Hill.