Camden vs Richland

Lions4ever

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

looks to me lilke Camden will run away with a huge win. Richland seems to just run it up the middle for less than 5 yds. per carry. The QB isn't throwing deep at all for some reason. AFter throwing for over 2,000 yds the last 2 seasons, he hasn't been told to throw this yr. and it's killing Richland.

Best of luck to both teams.

Even if Richland's QB does try to throw the ball, Camden's pass rush will kill Pickett every time. Loretto's Buttram ran every play out of the shot gun and he still was pressured nearly every time.

I just wanna say one thing to Richland's fans. The more support you show for your team the more encouraged they will be... resulting in better playing. They are playing for themselves right now.. but let your team know they are playing for much more than theirselves... let them know they are playing for a school that we all love. The more fan support they have the better they will play... you can quote me on that!

I just wanna say one thing to Richland's fans. The more support you show for your team the more encouraged they will be... resulting in better playing. They are playing for themselves right now.. but let your team know they are playing for much more than theirselves... let them know they are playing for a school that we all love. The more fan support they have the better they will play... you can quote me on that!

I really like that alot. I play at richland for 7 years. 2 years in jr. high and 4 years in high school. We been though tough times but I love every minute of it. I would do anythig to get play again.