Whitwell @ Marion

TNbBall23

This same theme seems to keep coming up every year.... this year is Whitwell's year..... then... when the game is finished it changes to ..... "wait till next year"..... Sure.. the red pussycats will find an acorn every now and then and will sneak out with a victory..... but it ain't gonna happen this year....

PurpleGrad, If my mind serves me correct, Jasper has a 1 game winning streak going against us? This isn't the 90's anymore and You need to bring that nose back down to ground level. Were coming to win and we won't have to sneak in to do it. But you just keeping looking at us as no competition, that will work to our advantage. :)

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Marion by at least 2 Touchdowns. They have played a much tougher schedule than Whitwell. Tyner, Boyd, Murphy NC are alot better than Grace and Copper Basin and we know the scores from our common opponent Grundy (7-0) lost by Whitwell while Marion rolled easily 27-0. Tyner did rough us up last week on the ground. I don't seeing Whitwell having three back over 100 yards each this week. Marion's defense is the best Whitwell will have seen so far this year. Good Luck Warriors.

Marion by at least 2 Touchdowns. They have played a much tougher schedule than Whitwell. Tyner, Boyd, Murphy NC are alot better than Grace and Copper Basin and we know the scores from our common opponent Grundy (7-0) lost by Whitwell while Marion rolled easily 27-0. Tyner did rough us up last week on the ground. I don't seeing Whitwell having three back over 100 yards each this week. Marion's defense is the best Whitwell will have seen so far this year. Good Luck Warriors.

Agreed, Marion wins easily..

Edited by Grundyplayer

MCHS Athletic Club just released their concession stand menu for this Friday's game. The night's special is SMOKED Tiger.

McGowan is a top quality running back and he'll be hard to stop....... but one player isn't going to beat this Warrior defense. No way... no how...

Hey PurpleGrad. We all know MC wins this game but what's your picks on tomorrow nights games? Big game for Jasper

SCV

I was listening to the RADIO tonight and i heard eye of the tiger baby.....I hope we do better running the bal than tenn did against the GATORs.....i hope KRAMER is as ready as i am......how many days

rock on tnbball.......ill have to give the edge inthis one to the warriors those.....awful quiet from bballstud?

" I plead the FIF"

I agree purple blood Marion has really beefed up there schedule by playing schools the same size as them.....I see they also have two non region games against single A teams whitwell and SP.......while whitwell has a non region schedule of 2A bledsoe,sequatchie,and jasper...along with 3A Grundy.......Whitwell has a chance to go 3-0 in jaspers region Friday night

For jasper to have a similar schedule they would have to drop the two single A schools and pick up hixson and central........Marion seems to have a competitve team with their air attack but lets not talk about schedules until you really exam it...... good luck to both teams for a well played game friday

nathan powell

I agree purple blood Marion has really beefed up there schedule by playing schools the same size as them.....I see they also have two non region games against single A teams whitwell and SP.......while whitwell has a non region schedule of 2A bledsoe,sequatchie,and jasper...along with 3A Grundy.......Whitwell has a chance to go 3-0 in jaspers region Friday night

For jasper to have a similar schedule they would have to drop the two single A schools and pick up hixson and central........Marion seems to have a competitve team with their air attack but lets not talk about schedules until you really exam it...... good luck to both teams for a well played game friday

nathan powell

These two non region games you speak of are whom??? Whitwell and South Pitt ???? Their schedule so far HAS been harder than Whitwells.

Marion in a blowout

Edited by Grundyplayer