White Co VS Cumberland Co

I think WC should win but I thought they would do a better job against Cleveland and WC didnt even show up on the same field. I wasnt at that game but I will be home for this one. Will we keep it close or we will even come close to solving the QB question. From what I hear cleveland outcoached, outplayed and outevrything WC. I hope its different this week.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It wasnt sparta's night everyone knew our offense would be some what limited qb did best he could!!!!!The only thing i saw was in the 1st half we sat back on defense and gave qb all day to find someone.We made adjustment mid way through the 2nd brought more people and cleveland didnt do much after that.Played them 7-7 2nd half.Sparta should beat crossville by 3 touchdowns regardless who is qb. :thumb:

How are they going to score the TD's ????? By 3 are you sure?? Maybe you know something I dont, but I certainly dont think they will be able to score 3 td's from what I heard from fri. I hope so sparta boy. It would be nice.

Jets are in trouble!! Rumor mill has it that 5 Seniors have quit since the loss to Stone Memorial. I hate it for them because they are a good group of kids. You have to remember that they are playing a 5A schedule half of their team ( the other half is Stone Memorial). They will turn things around next year.

Stone Memorial is a new school with no seniors. This year we will end up playing 4 varsity and 6 JV games. Next year we should be 3A, not sure of which region.

It looks like a beautiful school. Good luck and Im sure you guys will be fine in a couple of years. It will just take some time. You have alot of good kids coming up over there.

I wonder if D.B. is going to get outcoached again this week or will we actually be ready to play?? I will be in attendance this week and look forward to seeing everybody. Hey J.D. I will meet you in the back LR before the game if thats cool?. I hope the QB problem gets resolved or DB finds some kind of offense this week. I have heard different things but none sound very promising. Anyways Good luck Warriors make my trip worth it this week. :thumb:

You dont hear anything you just wish an athlete would talk 2 you!!!!!Maybe one of pistoles chosing ones will let you carry his helmet lol.Outcoached how did db get outcoached lets talk fb you seem to know lets talk it!!!!!You contradict yourself you get on cookevilles website and say cleveland has way to much speed skill etc.then you say sparta got outcoached against cleveland?You dont think those kids were as fast against sparta?How were we outcoached?