White Co VS Cumberland Co

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You wanna talk about showing respect? you are nothing but a joke. Do you have a life other than posting messages for white county? you stink at life!

Listen Heisman I consider you a friend ....we have been going at each other for a while and have built up quite a bond I think (since you follow me everywhere I go). So I will give you some friendly advice.....dont take things so peronal.....these are my opinions and you dont have to agree with them.....have some of your own and quit playing off me like sparta boy does.

Quit making personal attacks and say something ....debate my points. Attack the message not the messenger.

Everything I have said is true as I see it. Have an opinion of your own, thats all I ask. If we agree great and if we dont then thats what makes the world grow. Have a great day heisman ...I really mean that. :thumb:

Listen Heisman I consider you a friend ....we have been going at each other for a while and have built up quite a bond I think (since you follow me everywhere I go). So I will give you some friendly advice.....dont take things so peronal.....these are my opinions and you dont have to agree with them.....have some of your own and quit playing off me like sparta boy does.

Quit making personal attacks and say something ....debate my points. Attack the message not the messenger.

Everything I have said is true as I see it. Have an opinion of your own, thats all I ask. If we agree great and if we dont then thats what makes the world grow. Have a great day heisman ...I really mean that. :thumb:

truth you cant handle the truth :ph34r:

Lets all go and root for our home teams and be happy for each other. Remember its a game and the team and community need our support win or lose. A little perspective is good for everyone. Its easy for us to critisize sitting on the sideline. I pray for a good night of football and that god will keep everyone safe on both teams.

I know alot of you are saying "what got into him". Well I was blessed and had an eye opening experience that changed my view of whats important. Friends , family and leaving this place better than you left it is more important than anything. To all my Warrior friends and family I love you.

Fans, we dont have to win state or go to the playoff or even win at all to be successfull. WE must let the team know we support them and will be there for them win or lose.

Lets all go and root for our home teams and be happy for each other. Remember its a game and the team and community need our support win or lose. A little perspective is good for everyone. Its easy for us to critisize sitting on the sideline. I pray for a good night of football and that god will keep everyone safe on both teams.

I know alot of you are saying "what got into him". Well I was blessed and had an eye opening experience that changed my view of whats important. Friends , family and leaving this place better than you left it is more important than anything. To all my Warrior friends and family I love you.

Fans, we dont have to win state or go to the playoff or even win at all to be successfull. WE must let the team know we support them and will be there for them win or lose.

Put your hip waders boots on boys it's gettin' deep :lol:

we stink this year most of our skill players went to Stone. Stone is playing Scott Co. thursday night at 7pm in a JV game if you sparta people would like to come up a watch them. I say Stone will probally start playing White Co next year because most of last years staff at CCHS is at Stone now :lol:

Edited by Jet Pride

I believe this guy is schizophrenic...I really do. :lol::lol:

amen brother! :thumb:

I think WC should win but I thought they would do a better job against Cleveland and WC didnt even show up on the same field. I wasnt at that game but I will be home for this one. Will we keep it close or we will even come close to solving the QB question. From what I hear cleveland outcoached, outplayed and outevrything WC. I hope its different this week.

Make no mistake, they were not out coached, DB will have them ready to play, if they don't execute, they don't execute. Hang on to your coach, he's a good one. Take it from someone who knows!

Signed:

Still losing and not learning anything in Bledsoe County.

Make no mistake, they were not out coached, DB will have them ready to play, if they don't execute, they don't execute. Hang on to your coach, he's a good one. Take it from someone who knows!

Signed:

Still losing and not learning anything in Bledsoe County.

Well thats good to hear eventhough I may have my own opinion on that one.