White Co VS Cumberland Co

Hey BuzzKill......I heard from one of your Youth Group parents that last week-end when you all played over in Sparta that your Q.B. club president spent most of the afternoon in Sparta's fieldhouse talking with Coach B. Even missed some of his boys game. Not trying to get him back, are you?

QB president as well as myself and others continue to be good friends with DB, we talk every chance we get. Make no mistake the people who are talking to DB, never wanted him to leave in the first place! If it were up to us he would already be back, but don't worry, I doubt it will happen, no matter how much some of us would enjoy it. That's why I posted on here, don't take what you have for granted, , the effort is there,the kids are learning, and he cares about the program, enjoy it.

Besides his boy plays on the Senior team and it wasn't much of a game anyway Bledsoe 30 something to 0.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey BuzzKill......I heard from one of your Youth Group parents that last week-end when you all played over in Sparta that your Q.B. club president spent most of the afternoon in Sparta's fieldhouse talking with Coach B. Even missed some of his boys game. Not trying to get him back, are you?

Why would he want to go to bledsoe?But if he does good luck. :thumb:If he wants to be here he will if not so be it.But i doubt bledsoe is on his mind its not very high on the hs fb map.Good school to start your career not end it.

Edited by sparta boy

DB should do whatever is best for him and his family. As far as the rest of that nonsense, bledsoe is about as unimportant in football as white co is to field hockey. Last night the jets was the worst team I have ever seen whether it be 5A or 1A JV team.

they were horrible i like bledsoe im just saying he is where he wants 2 be or he would have stayed!!!!!

DB should do whatever is best for him and his family. As far as the rest of that nonsense, bledsoe is about as unimportant in football as white co is to field hockey. Last night the jets was the worst team I have ever seen whether it be 5A or 1A JV team.

Let's clear this up now, I am in no way saying DB is thinking about coming back to Bledsoe. I don't think he would if asked, and don't think the powers that be in Bledsoe would ask anyway. Just saying I think he is a good coach and wish he had never left. As far as how much Bledsoe Football matters, What was White County's record for the 5 years before DB got there? I won't say it but it was bad. Don't forget your past are you will be destined to relive it, and I wouldn't wish that on anybody.....................except Sequatchie County!lol

we stink this year most of our skill players went to Stone. Stone is playing Scott Co. thursday night at 7pm in a JV game if you sparta people would like to come up a watch them. I say Stone will probally start playing White Co next year because most of last years staff at CCHS is at Stone now :huh:

Excuse me JET PRIDE???? Sounds like a name change is in order for you. How can you post something negative like "we stink" when you call yourself JETPRIDE?? If you are a JET fan then your a fan always!! Yes, CCHS is having a tough year. We didn't lose all our skill players to Stone! I am happy that Stone is having a good year. BUT, put them in 5A VARSITY game and see if they don't look just like CCHS. :) Unfortunatley the JETS came out on the losing end of the this err in judgement by the Cumberland County BOE. Cumberland County just wasn't ready to have 2 high schools! The JETS are playing in 5A with half the players they had last year. Any team in this situation would struggle. CCHS is lucky to have Coach Shultz he will pull it all together !! GO JETS!!!