White Co VS Cumberland Co

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DB has done a fine job he is great in the weight room which is essential when you dont have the speed as some.His offenseive schemes are solid year in and year out.Defensively im not a fan of the 3-5 but the d coordinator does a good job with it.So yes i think in the region we are in is tough and we are competing.It seems like keeping our stars healthy for a whole year is only thing we cant do and thats just bad luck. <_<

DB has done a fine job he is great in the weight room which is essential when you dont have the speed as some.His offenseive schemes are solid year in and year out.Defensively im not a fan of the 3-5 but the d coordinator does a good job with it.So yes i think in the region we are in is tough and we are competing.It seems like keeping our stars healthy for a whole year is only thing we cant do and thats just bad luck. <_<

There is alot more to it than that ....but he is doing a good job

It seems like keeping our stars healthy for a whole year is only thing we cant do and thats just bad luck. :angry:

Yes, that has been a problem. I'm thinking that we have only a few guys who are extraordinary talents (Dell, JJ, etc.) and so we overuse them (out of necessity) and they just get banged up. It's unfortunate but that's the way it's going to be I guess.

Yes, that has been a problem. I'm thinking that we have only a few guys who are extraordinary talents (Dell, JJ, etc.) and so we overuse them (out of necessity) and they just get banged up. It's unfortunate but that's the way it's going to be I guess.

Yes we use them but no more than any other team uses there stars.4 example the kid from pope john paul II tate does everything but sell popocorn punts returns punts plays tb wr etc.in our case delaney got hurt on a play he didnt get touched,correct me if im wrong but he may not have been hit the whole game just bad luck uncommon injury.KMA there is politics parents boosters to deal with everywhere in every coaching level its part of the job.It boils down to the coaches who can put that aside and organize a group of men to the best of there capabilities.Whether it be a 2-8 season or 8-2.Get the best out of what you got.There has only been two instances where i felt we didnt do that,1st half offensive game plan at cookeville last year and bringing no rush 1st half against cleveland this year. But he made adjustments it just took a little long.He is a fine coach hope he sticks around.

KMA there is politics parents boosters to deal with everywhere in every coaching level its part of the job.It boils down to the coaches who can put that aside and organize a group of men to the best of there capabilities.Whether it be a 2-8 season or 8-2.Get the best out of what you got.There has only been two instances where i felt we didnt do that,1st half offensive game plan at cookeville last year and bringing no rush 1st half against cleveland this year. But he made adjustments it just took a little long.He is a fine coach hope he sticks around.

Your right and I hope he sticks around too.

Make no mistake, they were not out coached, DB will have them ready to play, if they don't execute, they don't execute. Hang on to your coach, he's a good one. Take it from someone who knows!

Signed:

Still losing and not learning anything in Bledsoe County.

Hey BuzzKill......I heard from one of your Youth Group parents that last week-end when you all played over in Sparta that your Q.B. club president spent most of the afternoon in Sparta's fieldhouse talking with Coach B. Even missed some of his boys game. Not trying to get him back, are you?