Father Ryan vs Centenial

statebound07

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we'll you have 2 choices

#1: fire gregory in the next few weeks; let one of the assistants take over (phillips or foley or anyone for that mater); have a chance at winning a game this season

#2: gregory finishes out the season; centennial goes 0-10; then you risk not having a team next year because chs starts practice 2 weeks after the season ends and with the possibility of gregory still there i'm not sure how many players will actually return

the logical choice is #1

theres a petition and i hope many people sign it and get gregory out of centennial

I saw on the other CHS topic that the coach is catching a lot of heat, do you really think they would fire him mid-season or would they let him finish it out?

IF!! if being the key word...they fire him mid-season. granted they cant fire him, cause for some odd reason he was granted tenure a few years back. but the school/school board, and/or athletic club can vote to remove him as head coach and athletic director,(thats my belief has to how it will happen unless, he just resigns, whuch i doubt he will).

the biggest concern i have is, if he is cut a head coach, and still remains AD, that he'll be a bigger jerk than he already his, and cut funding and screw all the sports teams, just outta revenge and anger.