FA's future

bosox52104

Of course there are teams that still have a chance to beat them, including this week against USJ. Sure Fayette is the favorite and I know USJ still hasn't gotten back to the Bruin teams of a few years ago, but is everybody forgetting the fact that until last year FA had never beaten USJ. Should Fayette win? Absolutely. Can they lose? No doubt. I believe that they should be favored to win everygame the rest of the season, but there are still teams who can slip up on them if they are not careful and don't prepare for every game like its the biggest on the schedul. USJ, Harding, and Trinity are all 3 more than capable of pulling the upset so I believe its still a little early to be talking about going undefeated. Just take it one week at a time.

FA`s future looks bright. Fayette County for years was basically a dead county for years. I have family that grew up there and have been to Fayette County many times growing up. But now Shelby County is growing over into Fayette County. There are lots of new and very nice subdivisions popping up everywhere as well as some millionaire ex-farmers. No reason to think this growth won`t continue. Right now I`ve heard from a coach at FA that a lot of those families still send their kids to school in Shelby County, but you have to believe that FA is getting their share and will only get more. I think TCA has a chance of beating FA, but FA is probably a little better team.

• 3 weeks later...

FA`s future looks bright. Fayette County for years was basically a dead county for years. I have family that grew up there and have been to Fayette County many times growing up. But now Shelby County is growing over into Fayette County. There are lots of new and very nice subdivisions popping up everywhere as well as some millionaire ex-farmers. No reason to think this growth won`t continue. Right now I`ve heard from a coach at FA that a lot of those families still send their kids to school in Shelby County, but you have to believe that FA is getting their share and will only get more. I think TCA has a chance of beating FA, but FA is probably a little better team.

What the heck does nice subdivisions have to do with Trinity beating Fayette Academy?

Edited by gametime101