Oliversprings @ Kingston

wpasi

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

once again when push comes to shove who backed out again :):)

me not sure what you are referring to catback mountain? why don't you tell me who you are?

If you hate the name catback mountain so much, then why did you choose it. you say you had 5 people looking for me Friday night??? Why you so scared of a little ole monkey - you must be very wimpy.

Edited by monkeyboy

Os Boys i played against you guyz u guyz have talent its just you dont want to beat anyone it is fighting on the field between each other play togeather and if you do u will win

O.S.-21

Kingston-7

P.S. There i support you

Amen i think OS will come out wid a win this game that have the talent just need to play better together as a team and have some more heart.

me not sure what you are referring to catback mountain? why don't you tell me who you are?

If you hate the name catback mountain so much, then why did you choose it. you say you had 5 people looking for me Friday night??? Why you so scared of a little ole monkey - you must be very wimpy.

your the one who stated the comment that you didnt see me monkey boy and for the 5 people are other people that you have mouthed off to on coacht!!!! as for me scared of you dont kid yourself. besides i know you honestly wouldnt say anything unless you had your other rockwood monkies right behind you, thats if any of them can even stand being around you!!! :thumb:<_<