Oliversprings @ Kingston

wpasi

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh dont get me wrong, i cheer for the purple and gold even when they are down on their luck. I just think it seems like we are holding a team pretty good until the fourth quarter and fatigue just catches up with them. not to much depth to our roster. unfortunetly i did not get to see the coalfield or scott co. games but herd the pretty much same thing. that they do good until fatigue catches them. another question for someone that might know a little more. noticed a new quarterback friday from when c.j. started against gatt. pitt . when did his happened? he looked pretty good behind the line. just need to provide just a few more seconds of protection for the recievers to get open. i like the offence going to the spread. i think it will work good with some of the tallent we have in oz. so if i dont get to make the game, lets go oz. but, i still think kingston is to powerfull for us to be able to handle. i think we should keep it close like we did rockwood until the half. then i see the fatigue and lack of depth catching up with us. :blink:

Oh dont get me wrong, i cheer for the purple and gold even when they are down on their luck. I just think it seems like we are holding a team pretty good until the fourth quarter and fatigue just catches up with them. not to much depth to our roster. unfortunetly i did not get to see the coalfield or scott co. games but herd the pretty much same thing. that they do good until fatigue catches them. another question for someone that might know a little more. noticed a new quarterback friday from when c.j. started against gatt. pitt . when did his happened? he looked pretty good behind the line. just need to provide just a few more seconds of protection for the recievers to get open. i like the offence going to the spread. i think it will work good with some of the tallent we have in oz. so if i dont get to make the game, lets go oz. but, i still think kingston is to powerfull for us to be able to handle. i think we should keep it close like we did rockwood until the half. then i see the fatigue and lack of depth catching up with us. :rolleyes:

Do you think the fatigue comes from getting coach Bracket only 3 weeks before the season started?

No cause i know some of the boys and they practiced before brakette got there.

All i know is i think O.S. would be a better team if Mackammy (i think that is how you spell it) Would have been head coach

I don't think any coach you guys could have got will out work coach Bracket give him time and it will come together. As far as the game I think Kingston is 21 pts better this year but being a county game you never know.

Coach Brackett came into a tough situation, with just a little time to prepare for the season, and to get his system in place. I think given the right amount of time, we'll turn things around. We're very lucky that Coach Brackett was willing to come to OS, on such short notice!

Purple haze, stop feeding the monkey!!!!

Rook you speak before you know the facts.

Coach Wiley Brackette is more than a coach to US..!!.. he's like OUR best friend.

He is a good friend to anyone he meets. The smile he puts on your face after a hard days practice,,,,EVERYONE!!! has the most possible respect for him.

He's more than a coach, he's our own teammate. A long with the other coach's

We are a team together. We fight to win,or hurt people trying.

MARK!!!My words Coach Brackette is the shizzznitt. :rolleyes: