Oliversprings @ Kingston

wpasi

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coach Brackett came into a tough situation, with just a little time to prepare for the season, and to get his system in place. I think given the right amount of time, we'll turn things around. We're very lucky that Coach Brackett was willing to come to OS, on such short notice!

Purple haze, stop feeding the monkey!!!!

Hey catback mountain, your picture looks like Ace & Gary on Saturday Night Live. It probably fits your personality or your personalities (other screen names). monkeyboy do agree though, a coaching change is difficult - he will do fine in time. You guys will not beat Kingston though. me climb trees

Hey catback mountain, your picture looks like Ace & Gary on Saturday Night Live. It probably fits your personality or your personalities (other screen names). monkeyboy do agree though, a coaching change is difficult - he will do fine in time. You guys will not beat Kingston though. me climb trees

Monkeybreath,

Invest the whopping sum of $12 to join CoachT, then I can send you a private message, and we'll settle this once and for all!!

Monkeybreath,

Invest the whopping sum of $12 to join CoachT, then I can send you a private message, and we'll settle this once and for all!!

monkeyboy no understand how you sending me a private message will settle our feud. monkeyboy kind of scared though, me see your skit on SNL - me think it's funny how you post and then change usernames to answer your own post - you hilarious catback mountain

monkeyboy no understand how you sending me a private message will settle our feud. monkeyboy kind of scared though, me see your skit on SNL - me think it's funny how you post and then change usernames to answer your own post - you hilarious catback mountain

monkey boy catback is a different person!!!! he is a member im not! let it go bananas brains fact is i just dont like you and pretty much no else does either!! But i do have to give you credit the snl joke was alright!!! anyways you take care of your problem with catback and stop including me in your arguement with him!!! any ways now that is straighten out you can proceed with what ever else you want to ramble on aimlessly about in a subject that you have no clue in!!! :thumb::thumb:

monkey boy your not that smart are u

did u fall out of a tree

monkeyboy think your last post deserve an all time most interesting and intelligent award - way to go sissy (and all your sissy alter egos) - how long did it take you to come up with that one, me hope not long. - me climb trees, later catback mountain

I've been to three Kingston games this year and the Jackets look strong even after a slow start with Anderson Co. After the AC game I'm wondering what happened to the defense 13 points in 3 games then 15 with AC? This is a very winable game hope the jackets work out the bugs before the next region game.

Rchs 42

OHS 7

Better not have any letdown because coach Bracket will have the Bobcats ready to play

...Since we scrimmaged both of these teams in August I'll say Kingston wins!!!