USJ vs. Fayette Acadamy

booneandcrockett

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

USJ has a decent defense but they are lacking at the cornerback position. With Muir out, they will have to play some of the other players that were benched after week 2.

USJ's main problem is their offense. They have Will Lewis at center, Matt Farris at reciever, and Tate Gray as their fullback. This senior leadership isnt enough to get the USJ offense moving.

The quarterback position, everyone will agree, has been hurting USJ for the past 2 years. Coach Marley needs to start developing some of the freshman now so that maybe in 3 years he will have a decent QB.

USJ is going to fight hard in this game but its their offense that is going to let them down.

USJ loses by 3 TD's

Based on what I saw with the Milan vs. USJ game, Fayette Academy should win this game. USJ spent the entire night throwning short stop routes. Man up on these guys and some of them can burn you. Bill Hardegree does a good job of managing the offense. USJ is a little short on size but has alot of speed. Here's hoping that the actions of a couple or three players for USJ in the Milan game was an exception. Keep the play clean and players will not be intentionally hurt.

It got me thinking how this game is going to go because there no longer in the district and i dont know how good USJ is this year if anyone can tell me thanks . I know Fayette Academy has a good team this year and has held there opponents to like 67.8 yrds a game gotta give credit to there defense and a good coach on defense coached by former fullback at Universty of Memphis Coach Brandon Tucker and looks like they are good also on Offense so if anyone can tell me how good USJ is and what there record is and how do u predict the game id like to hear u peoples thoughts But Ill take Fayette Academy there so good this year ! I hope also noone gets really serious injured in a game . And if someone can possibly keep updates in a topic during the game id appreciate it also Thanks.

Playing schools twice your size also leads to 0-4 records.

Huntingdon seems to do quite well "ever year" as a very small 2A school. Milan dominated 3A in 99' as one of the smallest 3A schools that year. Alcoa came within 3 pts. of beating the defending 4A state champs this year, who have around 1100 more students than Alcoa. Next question.