Marshall Co VS Clarksville (Homecoming)

zorroschild

Its Homecoming week at old MCHS! Should be a fun week of activities at the school for the students to enjoy! My favorite tradition is the Pig Roast! What are some of you guys favorite homecoming events that you remember from high school? Powder puff? Parades?

Looks like we will finally be able to get back on the winning track! They were the worst team we played last year. Its a good thing we scheduled a patsy for the game friday!

Is the student council sponsoring a dance after the game or maybe the parent club?

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its Homecoming week at old MCHS! Should be a fun week of activities at the school for the students to enjoy! My favorite tradition is the Pig Roast! What are some of you guys favorite homecoming events that you remember from high school? Powder puff? Parades?

Looks like we will finally be able to get back on the winning track! They were the worst team we played last year. Its a good thing we scheduled a patsy for the game friday!

Is the student council sponsoring a dance after the game or maybe the parent club?

You can't possibly be serious zorroschild. Clarksville was a 6-4 playoff team out of Region 6-4A last year and they took Whites Creek, a state quarterfinalist and easily a Top 5 team in 4A last year, to the wire in the first round of the playoffs. Clarksville would have beaten everyone on Marshall County's schedule last year with the exceptions being Lipscomb, Cheatham, Greenbrier, Creek Wood, & Lexington.

This year???? Clarksville is a 2-2 team overall but their 2-0 mark in Region 6-4A has them in excellent shape as far as making a playoff run is concerned. They were the Preseason Coaches' pick to win Region 6-4A this year and they were also my personal pick to do the same thing. The two games that will decide that for the Wildcats will be the games with Kenwood and Springfield.

Marshall Co. is better than Clarksville in terms of talent. Does that mean they'll win the game Friday night???? NOT REALLY!!! I am going to pick Marshall Co. to win because they are playing a "Homecoming" game. Emotions should be at an all time high for this one and they should have a "chip on their shoulder" after losing the last two games (three out of the last four).

Marshall Co.: 29

Clarksville: 28

The Tigers will gamble and go for two to get the win in this one :lol:

You can't possibly be serious zorroschild. Clarksville was a 6-4 playoff team out of Region 6-4A last year and they took Whites Creek, a state quarterfinalist and easily a Top 5 team in 4A last year, to the wire in the first round of the playoffs. Clarksville would have beaten everyone on Marshall County's schedule last year with the exceptions being Lipscomb, Cheatham, Greenbrier, Creek Wood, & Lexington.

This year???? Clarksville is a 2-2 team overall but their 2-0 mark in Region 6-4A has them in excellent shape as far as making a playoff run is concerned. They were the Preseason Coaches' pick to win Region 6-4A this year and they were also my personal pick to do the same thing. The two games that will decide that for the Wildcats will be the games with Kenwood and Springfield.

Marshall Co. is better than Clarksville in terms of talent. Does that mean they'll win the game Friday night???? NOT REALLY!!! I am going to pick Marshall Co. to win because they are playing a "Homecoming" game. Emotions should be at an all time high for this one and they should have a "chip on their shoulder" after losing the last two games (three out of the last four).

Marshall Co.: 29

Clarksville: 28

The Tigers will gamble and go for two to get the win in this one :lol:

You obviously have no idea about football, and all future comments made by you will be disregarded and laughed at.

What did I say that makes you believe I have no clue about football?

Didnt we kill Clarksville on the road last year? What makes you think we cant do the same at home?

Have you lost confidence in the Tiger so early in the season?

But you cant respond to my questions since you said all my future post will be disregarded and laughed at!

Sure glad you're not a coach!

What did I say that makes you believe I have no clue about football?

Didnt we kill Clarksville on the road last year? What makes you think we cant do the same at home?

Have you lost confidence in the Tiger so early in the season?

But you cant respond to my questions since you said all my future post will be disregarded and laughed at!

Sure glad you're not a coach!

actually the game last year came down to the wire and it was definately not a "killing" as you put it. Marshall county will have to play all FOUR quarters, thats right there are FOUR quarters Tigers! i haven't lost faith in the team, yet, i mean they are 2-1 in the region which isn't terrible. you have to remember that MC beat Clarksville on THEIR homecoming last year and will be seeking revenge. if the tiger defense isn't on the field the ENTIRE game they have a good chance to win it. good luck! i am goin with Big Country on this one 29-28 tigers!

Well why am I wrong for predicting the tigers will do well friday?

Its hard to please some of you people on here! You get mad when people pick the tigers to lose and mad when they pick them to win in a rout?

Ok to make everybody happy I pick the Tigers to win by 1 point the rest of he season!

It has nothing to do with actually picking the Tigers to win. I think they will win also. It is the ridiculous in which you said it. Clarksville is loaded with athletes, and are undefeated in their region. They are not a "patsy" team. I just don't want Clarksville to have any lockerroom material, becuase they already have revenge on their minds!

MC needs this win!

the tigers had better step it up this weekend or a school of 800 will be completely let down...no actually just the few students who go out and support the tigers every friday night. i am ready for a win and ready to see 800 students come sit in the stands and cheer like they do in the pep rallies! let's here it for a tiger victory!!!!

the tigers had better step it up this weekend or a school of 800 will be completely let down...no actually just the few students who go out and support the tigers every friday night. i am ready for a win and ready to see 800 students come sit in the stands and cheer like they do in the pep rallies! let's here it for a tiger victory!!!!

Bringing a bigger set of students would help.