Union City @ South Fulton

Devil_Alumni

I know SF and UC haven't played at SF in at least 30 years.

Injuries and just plain old hard luck have really hit SF hard. I know Derek was seeing Dr. Spindler yesterday. That's a tough break if he is out, though not unexpected.

SF is young. They are young at every key position except center. But it's time for the younger was to step up and get tough.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, this game will just be a big waste of time. But while White is out with a concussion, i look forward to seeing *super-athlete* Camron Sherwood take over at QB. From what i've seen, Camron is the real deal. He can get it done with his feet or arm. After this week, i wouldn't be surprised to see a startin QB battle in UC. I'm sure #12 will catch everyone's eye this Friday. With the return of superstar LUCAS FLOOD, a.k.a. BABY LUKE, Union City will bounce back after a whoopin' from OC and win out the rest of their games (yes even Mckenzie). For the final score Friday, it really doesn't matter because by half-time nobody will be watching the game anyway.

I disagree with everything u have said. No game is just a waste of time. Just because isnt one of the top teams doesnt mean anything. A team plays through these kind of situations to get better. So it was a waste for UC to play Westview, Milan, and OC then. I guess what u are saying is that UC should only play 4 games a season and pick who they will play. UC may beat SF but SF will still give it their all.

Like Redmanparent said, the team is young in every position just about except for the center Kyle Jackson in which has just about been a 4 year starter.

U just keep thinking that yall will win the rest of the games on the schedule. Yall could but i really dont see yall beating Mckenzie. Did u not hear or see Mckenzie beat STATE RANKED 2A HUNTINGDON and basically dominated the whole game. If u wanted to go through the games and the outlook then it would look like this. Mckenzie beat Huntingdon 31-17, Huntingdont beat Westview 14-10, Westview beat UC 49-10.

So Mckenzie is a good 50+ over UC and i predict that is exactly what will happen.

Edited by Devil_Alumni

I disagree with everything u have said. No game is just a waste of time. Just because isnt one of the top teams doesnt mean anything. A team plays through these kind of situations to get better. So it was a waste for UC to play Westview, Milan, and OC then. I guess what u are saying is that UC should only play 4 games a season and pick who they will play. UC may beat SF but SF will still give it their all.

Like Redmanparent said, the team is young in every position just about except for the center Kyle Jackson in which has just about been a 4 year starter.

U just keep thinking that yall will win the rest of the games on the schedule. Yall could but i really dont see yall beating Mckenzie. Did u not hear or see Mckenzie beat STATE RANKED 2A HUNTINGDON and basically dominated the whole game. If u wanted to go through the games and the outlook then it would look like this. Mckenzie beat Huntingdon 31-17, Huntingdont beat Westview 14-10, Westview beat UC 49-10.

So Mckenzie is a good 50+ over UC and i predict that is exactly what will happen.

It will be a waste of time, nobody knew how good UC or westview was when they played, so that wasn't a waste of time. Now the Milan game was pretty much a waste of time, that's why Milan will not be on the UC schedule next year from what I hear. Anything can happen between OC and UC so that wasn't a waste of time. But everyone in west tennesse knows union city will dominate South Fulton without a doubt.

I didn't include this in my last post but Union City WILL beat Mckenzie *IF* UC'S secondary can step-up just a little bit, just watch. But this week we just have to sit back and watch UC's starters run all over SF for about a quarter and a half and then watch the freshman run all over south fulton.

Don't worry about it Devil Alumni...They didn't do all that smack talkin last week...Just doing it because they are playing SF,a team they should beat pretty handily.....I saw McKenzie in the jamboree against Lexington...They are very good and by all indications getting better each week....You have to be very good to beat Huntingdon at Paul Ward Stadium...I think I saw somewhere that Huntingdon hadn't lost at home since 2003 to ANYBODY....Good Luck to both teams...But I got to pull harder for the Tornadoes.....I just know this,I have seen Union City play Trousdale Co and Obion Central and this aint the same Tornado program people around here are used to....They have allowed 52,49,52 and 46 points in 4 of their last six games....

I understand what UC is gonna do to SF and i can admit it and i think anyone has a problem sayin that and i dont blame them. I was referring to the statement made that it doesnt count. If so the there is now reason for SF to finish the rest of the season or better yet start it. Maybe it is a waste of time for UC but for SF its just getting more expierence for the very young team.

And yes Mckenzie i think right now would fit right back where they were two years ago in AA. Definitley anyone who beats Huntingdon at Paul Ward Stadium and on their homecoming is a very good team, and i honestly believe could make a run to BCB.

Sorry if I offended anyone but i guess just taking up a lil for my home town.

i love south fulton

Camron sherwood is going to play like an all-american.

Lucas Flood is going to come back like a little bull-dozer.

D-train Bracey is going to score 2 TD's and get taken out.

Drew Henderson will rock somebody and get up and dance.

Corbin Hawks is going to run a 15 yard out and catch the ball.

Corbin Hawks will score 1 TD and have 5 tackles.

Brett White will write all the plays down.

Brett White will kick the winning field goal.

Thomas Turner is going to run a 4.4 60 yard dash.

Hunter Harris will pass for 230 yards and rush for 3.

Just some predictions on the game Friday night.

"Indeed SF needs a coach who wants to get better and wants to do extra things than just the easy practices they have. "

I myself am a west TN football fan...and as I was reading through this thread I came across this comment...quite interesting I might add...I thought I knew this staff and just wondered what exactly you meant by this.

What role have you had in being able to make this statement?

A bit of good news for the SF faithful. Word is Derek Grooms has a strained MCL. He is hopeful to play Friday. That's better than "out for the season" that I heard last week.

I still believe South Fulton is a much better team than they have shown the past few weeks. It's time for the team to get their attitude right and play football.

<_< "Indeed SF needs a coach who wants to get better and wants to do extra things than just the easy practices they have. "

:thumb:

Why do people always point at the coach???? I think we caught up in the "coach" talk that goes on with college and professional jobs. At that level it is a business and it is NOT a fair comparison.

It seems that it wasnt long ago South Fulton was in the quarterfinals and lost to a real good USJ team. Did they need a new coach then? It was the same staff.

Well, I CAN TELL YOU!!!!!! Bear Bryant could have coached that team and they would have still been beaten by USJ. And, Bear Bryant could coach them right now and they would have the same record!!!!

They are young and going thru a time where the numbers are low. Be pateint!! It a few years they will be competitive again.

Be a supporter or take your ball and go home!!!

i love south fulton

Camron sherwood is going to play like an all-american.

Lucas Flood is going to come back like a little bull-dozer.

D-train Bracey is going to score 2 TD's and get taken out.

Drew Henderson will rock somebody and get up and dance.

Corbin Hawks is going to run a 15 yard out and catch the ball.

Corbin Hawks will score 1 TD and have 5 tackles.

Brett White will write all the plays down.

Brett White will kick the winning field goal.

Thomas Turner is going to run a 4.4 60 yard dash.

Hunter Harris will pass for 230 yards and rush for 3.

Just some predictions on the game Friday night.

Dude u be crackin me up, i really agree with the t tom part

"Indeed SF needs a coach who wants to get better and wants to do extra things than just the easy practices they have. "

I myself am a west TN football fan...and as I was reading through this thread I came across this comment...quite interesting I might add...I thought I knew this staff and just wondered what exactly you meant by this.

What role have you had in being able to make this statement?

Well i was a former player and been thinking i guess i have no right to say what i said. And yes the numbers have been low and we have had to make of what we had. I apologize if i offended anyone by what i said.

GO SF!!!!!

Edited by Devil_Alumni

<_< "Indeed SF needs a coach who wants to get better and wants to do extra things than just the easy practices they have. "

:unsure:

Why do people always point at the coach???? I think we caught up in the "coach" talk that goes on with college and professional jobs. At that level it is a business and it is NOT a fair comparison.

It seems that it wasnt long ago South Fulton was in the quarterfinals and lost to a real good USJ team. Did they need a new coach then? It was the same staff.

Well, I CAN TELL YOU!!!!!! Bear Bryant could have coached that team and they would have still been beaten by USJ. And, Bear Bryant could coach them right now and they would have the same record!!!!

They are young and going thru a time where the numbers are low. Be pateint!! It a few years they will be competitive again.

Be a supporter or take your ball and go home!!!

I am a supporter weather they are up or down. Have u not read any of my previous post. I just have my opinions just like everyone else does. I have played for him a 3 years ago.

Edited by Devil_Alumni