TCA or Bruceton

tigersr1

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will start by saying that I am a big tiger fan and hope they can pull this game out. I do think the tigers have a chance , but I also realize TCA is much improved and will bring there A game. I have a few keys to the game if the tigers stand a chance. ......must win turnover battle is one.....zero turnovers like last week would be super......control the clock with offensive line being physical up front with running game. If Tigers get impatient and decide that ball should be thrown in the air more than 6 to 8 times then this game very well could get ugly with TCA winning big. I don't think the Tigers can shut down TCA on offense but as I say a teams best defense is being able to control the clock and limit opponents offensive plays. Good Luck Tigers.....Lets go to Jackson and play 48 minutes of smash mouth football and bring home W

TCA has started slow in every game this year. With that said I think TCA will come out and score on the first couple of possecions of the game and put it out of reach early. Get Bruceton in a hole early so they are forced to pass. If they do this they could get an easy W.

There's no way TCA will put it out of reach early. This will be a great football game all 48 minutes. :thumb:

I will start by saying that I am a big tiger fan and hope they can pull this game out. I do think the tigers have a chance , but I also realize TCA is much improved and will bring there A game. I have a few keys to the game if the tigers stand a chance. ......must win turnover battle is one.....zero turnovers like last week would be super......control the clock with offensive line being physical up front with running game. If Tigers get impatient and decide that ball should be thrown in the air more than 6 to 8 times then this game very well could get ugly with TCA winning big. I don't think the Tigers can shut down TCA on offense but as I say a teams best defense is being able to control the clock and limit opponents offensive plays. Good Luck Tigers.....Lets go to Jackson and play 48 minutes of smash mouth football and bring home W

Good post! It`s nice to see fans give good honest opinions that are from their head and not their heart. Bruceton may be a bit down, but I`ve always had great respect for the town and the program. Should be a good game. Bruceton has the history and pride and TCA is trying to establish themselves. No predictions from me but good luck to both teams.