Fairview host Spring Hill

:P Ok I got my hissy fit out about last week.(Sorry Hmm) Football is a game right? I need to remember that! (thumping my head :o )

I think both teams are going to play hard. Spring Hill took quite a beating last year on their own field. Your Band was fantastic by the way! Loved it! AND the horse drawn carriage for your Homecoming Queen was awesome! Class!

But with this last game with GP I think the Fairview team is getting their head straight and wanting this one.

Hard to tell--both teams want it bad.

But I will chose Fairview by one touch down and one of Eric's Kicks. :o

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

first of all, i love my school and my football team. having a win at fairview would be awesome, however there is a bigger picture in play, beating REGION teams and getting a seed in the playoffs which ya'll deserve soo much. don't let the unimportant things distract you! (and don't take that wrong because i know a win is a win, and every game is important.)

I Agree!!! The 62-19 throttling by GP shows that Fairview obviously has issues stopping the run AND the pass. SH has the tools to dismantle Fairview. Homecoming could be sour in Fairview this year! :)

First off GP is the #1 team in 2A football. So if Spring Hill is as good as they are well i hope that Fairview doesn't give up 100 points against your awesome running attack, then get burned deep by your dismantling air attack. Well i guess that since you compare very similar to GP then you will have no problem ruining Fairview's homecoming.

Spring Hill 78

Fairview 3

This will be the score at half time after the Fairview coaches decide to not come out of the locker room the 2nd half.

Edited by jc62

First off GP is the #1 team in 2A football. So if Spring Hill is as good as they are well i hope that Fairview doesn't give up 100 points against your awesome running attack, then get burned deep by your dismantling air attack. Well i guess that since you compare very similar to GP then you will have no problem ruining Fairview's homecoming.

Spring Hill 78

Fairview 3

This will be the score at half time after the Fairview coaches decide to not come out of the locker room the 2nd half.

Make it 98-3. You are giving Fairview 20-POINTS too much credit :thumb:

Make it 98-3. You are giving Fairview 20-POINTS too much credit :unsure:

Yeah so i guess that Spring Hill brought their jv team tonight because to be as good as they are the couldn't have been on the field tonight. I guess Spring Hill wanted to rest their starters for some real competition.