Maplewood @ McGavock

boski

I'm sure your pssedofftedness will be very helpful to making MAplewood win. You obviously have nothing to do with them so what you think doesn't matter nuch. If you do have something to do with them, then there problems are much deeper than you think.

Mr. Fisher- I ask you to refrain from getting in a verbal battle with Mr. Boski. I have been around these boards long enough to know his kind. He is probably a 17 year old kid who thinks his team is ..da bomb.. because he has no life experience to judge things by. He thinks by talking up his team they are in a better chance to win. He probably also sits the bench and feels this is the only way to contribute. My guess he spends all study hall long thinking of things to type bad about other teams to make excuses for why they lose. When he grows up he will learn to quit blaming others for his own shortcomings.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure your pssedofftedness will be very helpful to making MAplewood win. You obviously have nothing to do with them so what you think doesn't matter nuch. If you do have something to do with them, then there problems are much deeper than you think.

yeah it doesnt matter to you ..it just may matter to them to me.. a true fan who stands behind his team no matter what ..thats what i am ..i take the trash just like i dish it.. .. im not out the field anymore ..but ive been there .. mr smellmyfish

remember one thing .. i do this for fun ..i could care less about what you or any other hater has to say, i do it for fun ..if it aint fun i dont do it.. and trash talk is my 3rd favorite part of the game.....and for one to even believe that talking about a team will make them win is out right ridiculous and it takes someone stupid to even say something like that ..oh well its your brain .. what does it matter if i have something to do with them or not ..its my team ... and i have pride in what my team can do, has done , and will do.. you are either going to like me or hate me ..and my friend im fine with both ...im just a fan of the game .. and one can only wish he was 17 again ..im just kepping it real ..so dont get mad when you hear the truth.

and mr eddie .."my kind" you dont have a clue ..bless your soul

Maplewood would still be winning if i were 6 ft deep right now,

they would still be beatin down these other schools ..so get it right and keep it right

and my playing days are over mr ..we had a pretty good run (91 -95) state playoffs 2 out 4 years i was there not to bad ..

im just wondering why you 2 are worried about me ..did i strike a nerve .did i insult your team ...if so then good ..same things you saying about me ..are things you hate about yourselves .. and thats a shame ..why dont you try to enjoy Maplewood football even if they already beat your team ..make the jump!! and you wont be so down on yourselves ..its ok to jump on the bandwagon .. all haters are welcome.

Stat Fact Break

"excuses for why they lose???"

My friend Maplewood is 4 - 0

Back on topic

Maplewood Wins!!!

Panther Pride!!!

c/o 95!!!

DB #60

-boski out

Edited by robjim

You said your team was 91-95 while you were there. That is a sub 500 record. And you must have been in high school for like 18 years!!!

yeah it doesnt matter to you ..it just may matter to them to me.. a true fan who stands behind his team no matter what ..thats what i am ..i take the trash just like i dish it.. .. im not out the field anymore ..but ive been there .. mr smellmyfish

remember one thing .. i do this for fun ..i could care less about what you or any other hater has to say, i do it for fun ..if it aint fun i dont do it.. and trash talk is my 3rd favorite part of the game.....and for one to even believe that talking about a team will make them win is out right ridiculous and it takes someone stupid to even say something like that ..oh well its your brain .. what does it matter if i have something to do with them or not ..its my team ... and i have pride in what my team can do, has done , and will do.. you are either going to like me or hate me ..and my friend im fine with both ...im just a fan of the game .. and one can only wish he was 17 again ..im just kepping it real ..so dont get mad when you hear the truth.

and mr eddie .."my kind" you dont have a clue ..bless your soul

Maplewood would still be winning if i were 6 ft deep right now,

they would still be beatin down these other schools ..so get it right and keep it right

and my playing days are over mr ..we had a pretty good run (91 -95) state playoffs 2 out 4 years i was there not to bad ..

im just wondering why you 2 are worried about me ..did i strike a nerve .did i insult your team ...if so then good ..same things you saying about me ..are things you hate about yourselves .. and thats a shame ..why dont you try to enjoy Maplewood football even if they already beat your team ..make the jump!! and you wont be so down on yourselves ..its ok to jump on the bandwagon .. all haters are welcome.

Stat Fact Break

"excuses for why they lose???"

My friend Maplewood is 4 - 0

Back on topic

Maplewood Wins!!!

Panther Pride!!!

c/o 95!!!

DB #60

-boski out

Edited by robjim

Look boy-see (boski), the real reason that McGavock went for two and kept trying to score was because the thursday Freshman game Maplewood ran a play with 40 or 50 sec. left on the clock and scored when they could have taken a knee. Eye for an Eye, wouldn't you say BOYSEE! :thumb:

What does what happened in a freakin' freshman game have to do with showing a lack of class in a varsity game? Well, really it's a mute point because Maplewood will definitely embarass McGavock tonight... In their own house.

Edited by in2football

Alright, IN2DEEP, if you weren't so dumb then maybe you would have been able to comprehend what was being said in the first post. MAPLEWOOD SHOWS NO CLASS ON THURSDAY; MCGAVOCK GETS PAYBACK ON FRIDAY! Do you understand that! :)

What are you 4 years old? Chill out with the name calling because your internet toughness doesn't scare me at all. Nobody gives a crap about a freshman game... Like I said, after tonight I expect you to be on here whining because Maplewood ran up the score... it's going to be a slaughter.

Edited by in2football

You said your team was 91-95 while you were there. That is a sub 500 record. And you must have been in high school for like 18 years!!!

man some people need brain donors..

Stat Fact Break

(1991 - 1995) the 4 years i attended Maplewood

Looks like you dropped out after 18 years.

Edited by boski

AND ANOTHER THING BOOT-SEE, IF YOU WERE IN THE CLASS OF 95, I DON'T THINK YOU EVER SAW A WINNING SEASON. KEEP LIVING YOUR LIFE THROUGH THE KIDS YOU'LL MAKE IT.

So touching ... but

Ive Already made it ..

I want to see the kids do better and they are.

Stat Fact Break

Maplewood Panthers.

1991 - 92 we lost to MBA 37-14 1st Round State Playoffs

1992 - 93 not so good year, my only losing season.

1993 - 94 we lost to Collierville 15-0 1st Round State Playoffs

1994 - 95 we beat Hardin County 27-6 1st Round State Playoffs

we lost to Haywood County 20-0 2nd Round State Playoffs

TSSAA CAN BACK THESE FACTS

http://www.tssaa.org/schdir/fbplayoff.cfm - CLICK AND SEARCH

Edited by boski