Wk.6 Sullivan South @ TN HIGH

HiGipper

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm glad the Viking Nation is so confident. Pretty funny for a team that just got beat like a freakin drum. You guys may be correct, but I'd like to know what you're basing your predictions on. I mean South is 4-1 and defending MLC champs and lost by a compariable score to D-B. And don't go saying, 'well it was a good game until half time'! The score at the end of the game is what counts. Heck, if you take away the first 6 minutes of our game with them, we only lose by about 20. That's why you play 4 quarters. You beat the Hill in a close game. Are they that good? You beat Betsy. Are they that good? Unicoi? lol. Sure, we had close games with Greeneville and Johnson Co. But, I would put those two up against anyone you've played except D-B. Johnson Co. may even be in the top 3 in the MLC. Greeneville just beat Betsy didn't they? Again, you guys may be correct. You might beat us like a red headed step child. But, all i'm saying is, don't be TOO confident.

Hey Viking fans. I just thought of a sure way to get a victory over South Friday night.

Have Jo Jo Throp show up at the game. (DB is off this week) The whole Rebel Nation will be so consumed with Jo Jo, they won't be able to line up straight.

He's too important to be at a Tenn High/South game! I hear he'll be signing autographs with T.O. in Dallas.

Hey Viking fans. I just thought of a sure way to get a victory over South Friday night.

Have Jo Jo Throp show up at the game. (DB is off this week) The whole Rebel Nation will be so consumed with Jo Jo, they won't be able to line up straight.

Hey WaCo, you know I value your opinion (I almost said that without cracking completely up :rolleyes: ). Seriously though, you've seen both play, how bad will the Vikings kill us?