Wk.6 Sullivan South @ TN HIGH

HiGipper

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It’s easy…I’m a Viking FANATIC!!!!!! And as fare as King is concerned…if you know anything about me at all you know that I don’t, and DON’T HAVE TOO “stink” up to any coach!!!!

I have all confidence in Coach Stubs and his staff. I don’t always agree or understand some of his decisions at the time…but after the smoke has cleared, you have to know that he knows his players and team better than we do. The Vikings have a good thing going right now and in my opinion NO team in this region has an answer or the personnel to stop them…and that includes SOUTH!!!! So the Rebels better strap it on because you don’t have to watch much game film to know what’s coming. The question is CAN YOU STOP IT!!!!!! :thumb:

Last years South team had the most talent. But this years THS team is playing better as a team. The O lone has matured. The recievers are vastly better. The D is awesome.

No more DB's on the schedule and 9-1 is on track. But why don't Stubbs put in a passing attack before the playoffs get here and its too late?

Last years South team had the most talent. But this years THS team is playing better as a team. The O lone has matured. The recievers are vastly better. The D is awesome.

No more DB's on the schedule and 9-1 is on track. But why don't Stubbs put in a passing attack before the playoffs get here and its too late?

I agree 100%...I know for a fact they work on it very hard in practice everyday, But practice speed and game speed are worlds apart. I have been to every game exept unicoi, and they pick there spots to pass and are very effective with it, but still you need to back those safetys up a little and make the LBs read instead of just hitting a gap with the snap. It would make life so much easier for the running game. I am a excoach and I understand what he,s trying to do, Stubbs is a very smart man. If and when we get by south, I would say you will see your passing game in the post season and quite a bit of it at that. until then just here and there as situation dictates. JMO

You know…that’s a good question. :huh::):)

If I'm not mistaken, Coach Stubbs said he didn't want to open the playbook too much in the DB game due to the South game this week.

It will be interesting to see if they decide to throw more, or if they plan on running it up the middle the whole game.

His play book must be pretty thin then.

I doubt that. Experimenting with rarely used plays wouldn't have been very smart against DB would it?

I couldn't believe the THS qb was still in late on Friday. I know he is a tuff kid and a great competitor, but he was getting beat up. it just seems like at that point they had bigger fish to fry as in south this friday. that was a hard htting game.