Friday's games

Raynok

I'll have to go with Dekalb Vs Cannon last night Cannon forked dekalbs field and put signs all around there school and i know DeKalb is looking for some revenge espcially since it is cannon homecoming and last year during Dekalb's homecoming against cannon.. cannon ran up the score the kick an onside kick with a 30 point lead

I'll have to go with Dekalb Vs Cannon last night Cannon forked dekalbs field and put signs all around there school and i know DeKalb is looking for some revenge espcially since it is cannon homecoming and last year during Dekalb's homecoming against cannon.. cannon ran up the score the kick an onside kick with a 30 point lead

Sounds like it might be a nice opportunity to get some revenge ;)

Not a good move, forking the field of a decent opponent the night before you play them for your homecoming.......could come back to get ya! And hey, speaking of field vandalism, didn't some Gordonsville guys pour oil all over Smith County's field like the night before they played at SC a couple of years ago? Seems like I was at that game, saw spots on the field, asked somebody about it, and got a half-butt-I-don't-really-know answer. Help me out......

Not a good move, forking the field of a decent opponent the night before you play them for your homecoming.......could come back to get ya! And hey, speaking of field vandalism, didn't some Gordonsville guys pour oil all over Smith County's field like the night before they played at SC a couple of years ago? Seems like I was at that game, saw spots on the field, asked somebody about it, and got a half-butt-I-don't-really-know answer. Help me out......

I think thats an urban legand. Like the dead owl tied to SCs gold post. Its a rival game, but for the most part its a clean game and a ton of chat before and after. Not destruction of property. We have to coexist in the same Co. Same school board also. With both coaches, that would get one booted from the team. No matter how good they were.( Plus its a local phone call.) :thumb:

Somebody poured diesel fuel on the field. Don't know who did it. It likely was some kids from over there. Something was done to their field in about the same time period...within a year or two. It hasn't happened again since then. That is really a stupid thing to do. Kids don't realize the consequences of things like that sometimes. Both schools have very good fields that take a lot of work to maintain.