Collinwood at Mouth Pleasant

GreenMan

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No doubt this game is the biggest of the year for both teams. MP has s streak on the line, and the Trojans have revenge on thier minds. This thread should get very interesting to say the least.

The Trojans travel back to the "Jungle" with the intent of renaming it the "Fungle".

Are you guys going to be playing that Tiger rap song again?

I hate rap, but I have to admit, that was pretty cool.

Boy greenman your one to call someone else "mouth". I have decided that until you show us some respect I will not post on your thread again. Hope other Tiger fans will feel the same way. No matter what happens, you will respect us after next Friday.

Boy greenman your one to call someone else "mouth". I have decided that until you show us some respect I will not post on your thread again. Hope other Tiger fans will feel the same way. No matter what happens, you will respect us after next Friday.

I didnt expect anything better from greenboy. He cant help being classless.

It should be a good one. The Tigers need to stay focused in practice this week. Good job against WC. Keep it going and keep running the ball hard. Work Hard! Play Harder!!

This is DEFINATELY the region decider!! Who ever wins this gets there first 3 rds of playoff action at home!!! I have been following these teams all year, and the losses of both teams have been to good teams except for maybe MP getting beat by Ezell Harding. I saw them on film, and it didnt look like they had much, maybe one athlete and thats it. Giles Co. tho was very good, and same for Collinwood getting beat by FCS, who is my pick to go to the Burro in the East!! With that said i wont predict yet, but let me do some more homework, and then i will make one. I do say it wont be a blowout either way though!

No doubt this game is the biggest of the year for both teams. MP has s streak on the line, and the Trojans have revenge on thier minds. This thread should get very interesting to say the least.

The Trojans travel back to the "Jungle" with the intent of renaming it the "Fungle".

Are you guys going to be playing that Tiger rap song again?

I hate rap, but I have to admit, that was pretty cool.

Thank you GreenMan. It is a former player and one of the asst. coaches that put it together. Thy both did a great job on it. Give me your address and I'll send ya a copy. LOL :o

I didnt expect anything better from greenboy. He cant help being classless.

How is his quote classless? He has shown nothing but respect for MP on their message board with CA all last week. He said they have the "intentions" of renaming the Jungle. He didnt call the Jungle any names. Everybody in our region has had intentions of renaming the "Jungle". They all go home thinking for another two years how to do it. Is it Friday yet?

This is DEFINATELY the region decider!! Who ever wins this gets there first 3 rds of playoff action at home!!! I have been following these teams all year, and the losses of both teams have been to good teams except for maybe MP getting beat by Ezell Harding. I saw them on film, and it didnt look like they had much, maybe one athlete and thats it. Giles Co. tho was very good, and same for Collinwood getting beat by FCS, who is my pick to go to the Burro in the East!! With that said i wont predict yet, but let me do some more homework, and then i will make one. I do say it wont be a blowout either way though!

Let me help you with your homework. MARCO DAILY. How many 200 yard plus games has Marco had in region play this year? I think its all 4 not sure how many he had against Wayne Co. He never ran the ball in the second half. 300+ against Morre Co.

Edited by MPHSTIGERS87