Gordonsville vs. Trousdale County

croz6110

As usual Ain't one didn't like it when told the truth from an unbiased source B) .

I mean who would know any better than TC who played FC twice and SC once last year and beat em both.

Did you get in touch with that AD at Goodpasture? I hear as a former FC coach he's saving a spot on his schedule for the mighty owls for the next 2 years. B)

Heck...why wouldn't we play GP...we have before...and we did play a team better than them this year...do you?

As usual Ain't one didn't like it when told the truth from an unbiased source :P .

I mean who would know any better than TC who played FC twice and SC once last year and beat em both.

Did you get in touch with that AD at Goodpasture? I hear as a former FC coach he's saving a spot on his schedule for the mighty owls for the next 2 years. :P

We'll never know because you wouldn't play. He also said LA would pound us last year too. :D

Edited by Antwan

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm already a fan of all of our Region 4 teams. No one roots more for the Tigers (purple or not), Wildcats, Bulldogs (both), Saints, and Yellow Jackets than us Commander fans. However, come October 13 lines for whom I'm rooting will be drawn very clearly!! As for whose doing the babbling --- look in the mirror.

Look in a mirrow.... You got me good. Darn.

@TIGERS@

Edited by MO$$$$

Doesn't every team have state championship aspirations? That statement of yours makes very little sense to me.

Althought i don't enjoy Smith County fans ragging on FCS, i have to agree with this one. If your on a team that doesn't have state championship aspirations then i don't see why you would play the sport at all. Let alone be on CoachT. I know some will say that sports are for fun and to teach the youth valuable social skills such as the two works (teamwork, hardwork), but the world we have come to live in is all based on winning.

Althought i don't enjoy Smith County fans ragging on FCS, i have to agree with this one. If your on a team that doesn't have state championship aspirations then i don't see why you would play the sport at all. Let alone be on CoachT. I know some will say that sports are for fun and to teach the youth valuable social skills such as the two works (teamwork, hardwork), but the world we have come to live in is all based on winning.

AND, $$$$$$$MONEY$$$$$$$$MONEY$$$$$$$$$MONEY$$$$$$$$$. Thats what it takes to ride the train. Then again you could be broke and walk. Depends on if you win or not. Full circle arent we? :rolleyes:

This board has turned into who FC and SC should schedule and who they shouldn't schedule. What happened to talking about the ball game? I frankly don't care if SC and FC ever play and who would win for that matter. But just for fun here goes. It would be a great game this year but year to year SC would definitely have an advantage. SC this year has alot of speed and alot of big play potential. FC from what i've heard is loaded up at all positions this year. So yes this would make for a great game but it's not gonna happen so lets try and move on. Maybe next year huh. I enjoy playing both teams and i hope we can continue to play both teams. Maybe Coach Maynord can get over the hand shake thing. Please that had to be the silliest thing i ever heard. I'm sure he lost a heck of alot of sleep over that i know i would. Oh by the way TC plays GVILLE friday night i just thought you should know.

This board has turned into who FC and SC should schedule and who they shouldn't schedule. What happened to talking about the ball game? I frankly don't care if SC and FC ever play and who would win for that matter. But just for fun here goes. It would be a great game this year but year to year SC would definitely have an advantage. SC this year has alot of speed and alot of big play potential. FC from what i've heard is loaded up at all positions this year. So yes this would make for a great game but it's not gonna happen so lets try and move on. Maybe next year huh. I enjoy playing both teams and i hope we can continue to play both teams. Maybe Coach Maynord can get over the hand shake thing. Please that had to be the silliest thing i ever heard. I'm sure he lost a heck of alot of sleep over that i know i would. Oh by the way TC plays GVILLE friday night i just thought you should know.

Good post #1 Jacket fan. I predict a HUGE CROWD friday night. Its going to be loud. The way a game should be. People will come from all around. Something both teams deserve. What a night its going to be. ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALLLLLLL???

Good post #1 Jacket fan. I predict a HUGE CROWD friday night. Its going to be loud. The way a game should be. People will come from all around. Something both teams deserve. What a night its going to be. ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALLLLLLL???

The crowd will be big especially with the owls playing UHS and Macon having a bye. We should pick up some extra folks from that. I wouldn't be surprised to see a few commander fans at the game friday. Would you?

I agree as well. And I am one of the guilty ones. This would be a great game to be at. I think Gville takes it at the last second.

Agreed...I think the other thing will be worked out too.