Gordonsville vs. Trousdale County

croz6110

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gordonsville just coming off of a 42-7 win over Upperman, and Trousdale having a bye week.

Which Trousdale will show up the one that beat Livingston and Monterey or the one that lost to Smith County and Watertown.

I look forward to a good game.

Congrats on the win tonight G-ville.. as for which TC team that will show up. I would prefer the the team that has won two. I look foward to what I hope, a good 1A region 4 football game. (Alot will be at stake).

Congrats on the win tonight G-ville.. as for which TC team that will show up. I would prefer the the team that has won two. I look foward to what I hope, a good 1A region 4 football game. (Alot will be at stake).

If Gordonsville can win It will mostly solidify the region standings.

However, If Trousdale wins, it will really shake things up.

I hope for a good game. Gordonsville has played some weaker teams the past couple of weeks.

This game will be a good measuring stick for both teams.

It will be Gordonsville's toughest since Westmoreland.

Go Big Blue!!!!!!!!!!! :thumb:

I hope for a good game. Gordonsville has played some weaker teams the past couple of weeks.

Go Big Blue!!!!!!!!!!! :blink:

I hear ya croz, we're young and trying to hang in there. Each week our youth is gaining experience. With this past week off , we shold have some injuries healed. As you said we could "really shake things up" . ( If we're ready to play football, we just might be the thorn in the side).

I hear ya croz, we're young and trying to hang in there. Each week our youth is gaining experience. With this past week off , we shold have some injuries healed. As you said we could "really shake things up" . ( If we're ready to play football, we just might be the thorn in the side).

thorn?????....all I ever hear is Gold balls......hmmmmmm.

The think the TC boys will be up to a 5-5 season in a region that is the one of the WEAKEST ever on the bottom half.....satterfield should be able to win three more without showing up.....where does that leave them for the playoffs.....?????

"youth gaining experience....hang in there...injuries healing up" does this sound like a killer team...is TC really mortal??? Has the myth dissolved...(that's disappeared to you cave -dwelling lab guys)

thorn?????....all I ever hear is Gold balls......hmmmmmm.

The think the TC boys will be up to a 5-5 season in a region that is the one of the WEAKEST ever on the bottom half.....satterfield should be able to win three more without showing up.....where does that leave them for the playoffs.....?????

"youth gaining experience....hang in there...injuries healing up" does this sound like a killer team...is TC really mortal??? Has the myth dissolved...(that's disappeared to you cave -dwelling lab guys)

Man your good bulldog, ( Your brain must have been bouncing around like a BeeBee in a box car to think of all that).

Man your good bulldog, ( Your brain must have been bouncing around like a BeeBee in a box car to think of all that).

Bee-bees are only found in TC.....a brain like this is protected in solid matter for use beyonf HS.....by the way you aske dfo rthis one too

Once again the correct term is "you're" not your..which is a pronoun.......I think I covered everything well......even the verb "dissolved" and simple math of 5-5...sorry reality has set in.

ole3putt...I tell ya ...once that creek went backwards and satterfield walked out on the water and "fell in" even he knew things were going to be tough when he couldn't walk on water.

Go Big Blue!!!!!!!!!!! :unsure:

Croz, did you attend the game? Seen several TC players there. Just ponder what they think now. Clint may have been there on the other side. Or I missed him. Think maybe theres something happening with coach Medely being in the mix now? He scares the ---- out of the players. When he speaks they listen. Theres respect and fear. Military style describes it best. In the booth the opposing coach must feel something, just knowing he is there..

Croz, did you attend the game? Seen several TC players there. Just ponder what they think now. Clint may have been there on the other side. Or I missed him. Think maybe theres something happening with coach Medely being in the mix now? He scares the ---- out of the players. When he speaks they listen. Theres respect and fear. Military style describes it best. In the booth the opposing coach must feel something, just knowing he is there..

Oh, I'm at every game.

I didn't see any TC players or coaches, but I didn't look either. I thought they may have been at the FCS game.

It's hard to say what they may be thinking now. I thought there were times when GV was playing sloppy, but maybe that was just me.

I did enjoy watching the passing game come alive.

I'd also say that Upperman must have watched enough film to know that they couldn't hit Alexander high and take him down. Almost all of them went for his legs and he was still running over them.

finally, my vacation starts, croz and mo$$$, hope to see u at the game friday!!!

I'll be there with Blue on.