Gordonsville vs. Trousdale County

croz6110

Bee-bees are only found in TC.....a brain like this is protected in solid matter for use beyonf HS.....by the way you aske dfo rthis one too

Once again the correct term is "you're" not your..which is a pronoun.......I think I covered everything well......even the verb "dissolved" and simple math of 5-5...sorry reality has set in.

ole3putt...I tell ya ...once that creek went backwards and satterfield walked out on the water and "fell in" even he knew things were going to be tough when he couldn't walk on water.

you might want to do a spell check yourself with that big brain and all, you moron. ;) "by the way, you asked for this". :unsure: your hypocrisy seems to know no bounds. ;);)

Edited by snoball5278

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Should be an interesting game to all involved in Region 4. Best of luck to both teams and hopefully all will come out healthy.

I'll wait till later in the week to pick the winner of this game!

Need to think on it! :unsure:

Let me help you think. It was 35-0 early in the third when the 2nd string went in. They scored quickly. Then in the 4th, the freshmen took over. Yes they got scored on by the A team. But fought a hard battle. There was going to be a B team game Monday by GV and Baxter. They decided to cancel it after the game. Just wanted you to know Gv coach didnt want to run the score up on his Friend, Bees coach, he went to College with. It could have been in the 90s easily if the A team stayed in. Would that have impressed you any more?

Gville better be ready! The jackets are healed and what was once youth is now experience. I look forward to one heck of a ballgame.

TC - 38

Gville - 20

Thats the way to think fan. Never gove up and bring lots of fans with you when you come. We need the cash. I know we will also have a lot of SC fans as well after tonight. The better game should be in GV for the non parents in SC. Also its closer. Should be a great game. One to remember. I can hardly wait. Like Christmas a week away. Food for thought, This is not Monterey.

you might want to do a spell check yourself with that big brain and all, you moron. ;) "by the way, you asked for this". :o your hypocrisy seems to know no bounds. :):o

Thanks for stepping in there snowball, we've got a live one :lol: . must be some young "BOY" working real hard to impress his self & everyone else. I've got better things to do than arguing over the computer with this one . I'll leave it alone. (I believe his agenda is to get a thread closed).

I'm ready to roll into GV and looking for a close win. I have lived in Putnam Co. for 12 years now but graduated from GHS in 1983, had brothers that played for GHS back when fans were so rowdy it was unreal, back when they got 6 Dalton buses to haul us to the games - man that was some real fun and rowdy times. Since living in Putnam Co. I've made alot of friends, most of which went to UHS, even my b'friend graduated from UHS. Needless to say, he sit on Baxter side and when I went to sit with him and some friends, they ran me back to the other side. I don't know if it was the cow bell or the loud cheering I was doing??? But I didn't care to be run off cause I'm proud to be a GV Tiger fan and can't wait til Friday night against TC. All I can say is TC can take it back to the bank. My prediction - GV 27 TC 17