Gordonsville vs. Trousdale County

croz6110

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some TC fan said the youth at TC is now experience, and I said, alot of experience cant be gained in a mere 3 games

I beg to differ....plenty of experience can be gained in the 5 games that TC has played. That's half of the football season for most teams! TC is still a very young team, but the youth does now have experience. Why argue with that statement? Look for TC to bring a crowd in to Gville this Friday night to watch the yellow jackets take care of business.

PS. Be sure all you Gville fans have your shakers ready and the music rocking when we show up! That is the way the jackets like it!!

One more thing - when was the last time Gville beat TC?

I think you will find out that TC is not imortal Friday night. Everone I talk to is intiminated about TC. Except the team and coaches. Yes its been a long time. This year is just not TCs. They are riding on years past reputation. It happens. In every level. Mistakes must be improved upon. Mistakes are being made by the same people usually. It takes time to cure bad habits. I bet someone will be running hills. If not, the coaches have gotten soft. It may be time to replace a couple on the starting lineup. Theres some standing that may deserve it more than the ones causing problems. I agree Davis put on a show. It took him a while. I think he is there, finally. Now maybe he can lead a few more to compete at a higher level.. As I tell Davis after every game. Yeah baby,Thats what Im talking bout. He lights up with a huge smile. Everyone likes hearing praise. He has earned it this year.

Ya think maybe we should just forfeit this game & schedule the Titans instead? :D

I beg to differ....plenty of experience can be gained in the 5 games that TC has played. That's half of the football season for most teams! TC is still a very young team, but the youth does now have experience. Why argue with that statement? Look for TC to bring a crowd in to Gville this Friday night to watch the yellow jackets take care of business.

PS. Be sure all you Gville fans have your shakers ready and the music rocking when we show up! That is the way the jackets like it!!

One more thing - when was the last time Gville beat TC?

but the way you all are talking, is that they have been transformed from rooks in to vets, and I see that taking a little longer than 5 games. Yes, there is experienced gained, but there is still experience to be gained.

And I believe the last time GV beat TC in a regular season game was 1987...

but the way you all are talking, is that they have been transformed from rooks in to vets, and I see that taking a little longer than 5 games. Yes, there is experienced gained, but there is still experience to be gained.

And I believe the last time GV beat TC in a regular season game was 1987...

I was thinking that y'all beat us in an overtime game on the creek bank back in about 94 or 95. I might be wrong though if anyone knows i'd like to hear about it. I have always loved this game and look forward to it every year. One thing you can count on from GVILLE is that they always play hard and never quit. This will be alot closer game than i first anticipated having Blake back. I don't know if we've got the horses to pull this one off but i like our chances for the upset. My prediction is TC 21 GVILLE 20

I was thinking that y'all beat us in an overtime game on the creek bank back in about 94 or 95. I might be wrong though if anyone knows i'd like to hear about it. I have always loved this game and look forward to it every year. One thing you can count on from GVILLE is that they always play hard and never quit. This will be alot closer game than i first anticipated having Blake back. I don't know if we've got the horses to pull this one off but i like our chances for the upset. My prediction is TC 21 GVILLE 20

I remember when I played, Coach D talking about we hadn't won the region since 1987. The only 2 people to ever win the region(back then) was TC and G-Ville, I believe....Im not 100% sure.

This will be a hard fought game, as always, I expect some bit licks, and a battle!!

Im not into predictions, but I do think Gordonsville wins this one...

The overtime game was in 95 and TC won that one. It was my freshman year.

G-ville hasn't won since 87 or 88.

Having Blake back is a plus, but I don't think one person can make that much of a difference but you never know for sure.

I like G-villes chances in this game.

It should be a good one for sure.

The overtime game was in 95 and TC won that one. It was my freshman year.

G-ville hasn't won since 87 or 88.

Having Blake back is a plus, but I don't think one person can make that much of a difference but you never know for sure.

I like G-villes chances in this game.

It should be a good one for sure.

ha...in 1995, I was in the 5th grade....

I f eel old now, I turn 22 on thursday :thumb: