Station Camp @ Macon Co.

geo1126

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have seen the bison pley a lot and it seems like they feed on the big crowds in the big games

Well I wouldn't think that they have played in to many big games since the school is only 4 or 5 years old. And to start out this year like they have is a great accomplishment. But SC is treading on unfamiliar territory as far as being tested and what this game means. I'm not down grading them I'm just saying that Macon Co. is a real capable team and should npt be taken lightly especially playing at home. I guess we will know more about it friday night. Good luck to both teams and no one suffers an injury.

Game day is almost here. Not sure if I will make the 1 hour or so drive up, but if I do hope it's worth it. But still think that MC regrets picking us now for homecoming, though at the beginning I would've done the same.. I doubt that playing at MC will hinder my team, specially our running game. As for the lack of passing in our offense, we honestly don't need it, specially when Toney gets his 200+ yds a game. I wouldn't be suprise if the Bison cover the spread. We played a tough team on the road in Sycamore and came away w/ the win there, though I haven't been up to MC, I don't think the home-field advantage will matter much, but then again should be alot of ppl their for homecoming as was the case at ours last week.

Also not to mention we beat Portland on the road, and that place is always booming.

Either way if I ride up ther I'm sure I will see a great game, well atleast for us Bison fans!!

Portland, Greenbrier. LA and Whitehouse are all on down years. So no big accomplishment in my eyes. Macon on the other hand has played 2A powers Smith Co. Westmoreland York and Trousdale Co. Class A defending champions. Which gives them a slight edge to most observers.

Add the fact that the Bison plays the 55th hardest schedule compared to Macon Co. which plays the 8th toughest schedule in the state in class 3A. I know that don't mean squat come friday night but it proves to me that SC hasn't really been tested yet. If they can go into Lafayette and win big like most of you think then my hats off to them.

Edited by Rocking Chair

WhooHoo Tigers!!! Well this week has been homecoming week at school and it has been fun and festive. Tomorrow is the parade and the big game! Tigers I think you can do it, you just have to think you can do it! If we can play together as a TEAM then we can accomplish anything. Remember...nothing is impossible.

Go Tigers..I'll be there! (my first home game) yea yea!!! :angry:

Correct...they will probably move up to # 6..maybe even # 5.

Come on ya'll. Station Camp beat Portland on the road. Big deal. Red Boiling could beat them. They will be in shock come tomorrow night. I hope everybody is like you cause ya'll are in way over your head. Macon by 10. Macon has shattered a lot of DREAMS. This wont be any different. These boys are playing for a reason and they wont lose big. If they lose it will be in the last seconds and I guarantee it. But I don't think SC wants it more. Go Blue. Not at home this year. :thumb:

I agree GEO our boys are playing for a reason and it is alot more than to just win out and show theirselves off. Some may not agree with me but those boys losing on their homefield very hard to see that. Last year, yeah it happened they did lose on their homefield. I can't see them letting anyone win out on that field this year cause this year it is personal. Even if they don't get far down the road with this season the way we want them too, losing on that field very hard to see that. I am not taking away from SC or anyonelse that we have left to play cause our hands will be full no doubt. The intensity that you feel at our home games this year is just well actually hard to put it into words and no I'm not crazy but I am not the only one that has felt what you feel there I know I'm not. I will keep the rest to myself cause when it comes to homegames this year it's more about the heart than competition.

geo1126 Posted Today, 08:56 AM

Come on ya'll. Station Camp beat Portland on the road. Big deal. Red Boiling could beat them. They will be in shock come tomorrow night. I hope everybody is like you cause ya'll are in way over your head. Macon by 10. Macon has shattered a lot of DREAMS. This wont be any different. These boys are playing for a reason and they wont lose big. If they lose it will be in the last seconds and I guarantee it. But I don't think SC wants it more. Go Blue. Not at home this year.

Geo - Do you listen to yourself when you talk? RBS winning at Portland?? They can't even win at home!! And how can you not say SC wants it more? We were 1-9, we know defeat alot! Our team has changed and are on a roll! And if you do some more research, you guys only beat us by 1 point last year.. and looking at the teams that beat us last year, we have just about blown them out (LA, GB despite having down years! )

Edited by schsbison08

Geo - Do you listen to yourself when you talk? RBS winning at Portland?? They can't even win at home!! And how can you not say SC wants it more? We were 1-9, we know defeat alot! Our team has changed and are on a roll! And if you do some more research, you guys only beat us by 1 point last year.. and looking at the teams that beat us last year, we have just about blown them out (LA, GB despite having down years! :thumb: )

Just like last year when LA spanked the BISON no be deal. But now the shoes on the other foot isn't it. Learn to win with some class.

Edited by Rocking Chair