Station Camp @ Macon Co.

geo1126

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree on them being hard to beat at home very much so!! I may be wrong in saying this but has Station Camp had any tough games?? This schedule ranking thing I don't quiet understand how it works but from what I read our Schedule ranking is like 15 and theirs is higher what does that mean? I think I know what it means just making sure it means what I thought that they have an easier schedule than we do just wondering. At home our guys seem to be more pumped up on our field I know they have been pumped up at other games away but it seems on our field we have an entirley different team at home but that is what I see.

Not making anymore predictions on scores no way. I think they can pull it off myself in 2 weeks. Dog fights from here out I am sure for all teams in our region. The potential is there no doubt and I just think that they will step it up and start surprising everyone :lol: With only 1 more game away and the rest home I think the playoff chances are looking good.

I agree on them being hard to beat at home very much so!! I may be wrong in saying this but has Station Camp had any tough games?? This schedule ranking thing I don't quiet understand how it works but from what I read our Schedule ranking is like 15 and theirs is higher what does that mean? I think I know what it means just making sure it means what I thought that they have an easier schedule than we do just wondering. At home our guys seem to be more pumped up on our field I know they have been pumped up at other games away but it seems on our field we have an entirley different team at home but that is what I see.

Not making anymore predictions on scores no way. I think they can pull it off myself in 2 weeks. Dog fights from here out I am sure for all teams in our region. The potential is there no doubt and I just think that they will step it up and start surprising everyone :lol: With only 1 more game away and the rest home I think the playoff chances are looking good.

Oh yea we're going to the playoffs, and if we was to surprise Station Camp, we'll win out the rest of the season cause greenbriar is down and dekalb we'll come on. It should be a great game and I'll be there. :lol:

I say we do surprise them cause our guys are not going to want anymore of that taste in their mouths anymore I saw that after the game couldn't stand seeing them that way really bothered me seeing them all so down. :lol: I could be wrong but I don't see them losing any games on our field and those close to me know why I say that but no need saying it on this cause it don't deal with the thread. Still someone answer my question about the schedule ranking thing also in plain english not sport terms :lol:

I wouldn't talk to you GEO? I sorry but I don't remember really unless you meant me not telling you my initials cause if I did that everyone would know who I am but I will give ya hint I sit with that crazy bunch of chics on the 50 and very good friends with Tigerfan007 and I am definitley older than you lots :unsure: So tell me you understand this ranking thing I really wanna know cause if it means what I think I see why Station Camp is on a roll. I meant no harm in that statement though either having a 6-0 record is very impressive to a degree. Now that means whom have they played as far as good teams?? Ok GEO doors opened talk to me :thumb:

im gonna let yall know right now. im a schs fan and i think that we are going to bring it in 2weeks. and as for scheduale strength, look who schs has played- Sycamore:schs wins 28-24......portland:schs wins 27-14 close games o and the creekwood game was pretty close too. i think people are underestimating schs and i think they deserve more respect coming off a 1-9 season.

Station camp has greenbrier for homecoming, after that win theyll be 7-0,3-0. They will be fired up and will be unbeatable. SCHS wins against Macon......it'll be close tho.

I wouldn't talk to you GEO? I sorry but I don't remember really unless you meant me not telling you my initials cause if I did that everyone would know who I am but I will give ya hint I sit with that crazy bunch of chics on the 50 and very good friends with Tigerfan007 and I am definitley older than you lots :D So tell me you understand this ranking thing I really wanna know cause if it means what I think I see why Station Camp is on a roll. I meant no harm in that statement though either having a 6-0 record is very impressive to a degree. Now that means whom have they played as far as good teams?? Ok GEO doors opened talk to me :D

OK..I know tigerfan now, well her husband actually, and I guess I don't know u. But I stand up at about the visitors press box, not to far from ya'll. Anyway, 6-0 don't mean nothing, they haven't played much YET. Probably their hardest opp yet has been sycamore. They should beat greenbriar this week, but they'll have their hands full with us at home. PC will beat them too. I probably didn't help that much. :thumb:

Thanks GEO you helped I figured I knew what that meant just wasn't sure and I agree they will have their hands full with our guys very much. Not that I am under estimating Station Camp by no means cause sounds like they are on a roll but with their ranking thing at 53 I think and ours 15 that tells me that the teams they played were no where near what we have played. Not taking away from them by no means sounds like they are doing very good. I agree if they came off from a 1-9 season they do deserve a little respect. We stand up for our guys just like you voltage and those guys need their fans behind them and thats a good thing cause we have been places away and we brought more fans than their home side had.

I am so glad that the players on all teams in tn play on friday night on a field and not on a computer WOW.. ok as for the game SC is ready to play week after week. i don,t think that people think about last year like our team does. if i am not wrong MC only won by 1 point last year. now on to the best part we only lost 7 players from last year so pretty much the same team that only lost by 1 will be the same team on the field in 2 weeks .this will be a much better game than anyone thinks no matter what happens this week .

Good Luck Boys we are behind you

:D:thumb:

Go Bison

I am so glad that the players on all teams in tn play on friday night on a field and not on a computer WOW.. ok as for the game SC is ready to play week after week. i don,t think that people think about last year like our team does. if i am not wrong MC only won by 1 point last year. now on to the best part we only lost 7 players from last year so pretty much the same team that only lost by 1 will be the same team on the field in 2 weeks .this will be a much better game than anyone thinks no matter what happens this week .

Good Luck Boys we are behind you

:D:thumb:

Go Bison

Remember we didn't lose much neither, I'm not sure exactly but I think 3-4 on each side of the ball at the most. :D