Station Camp @ Macon Co.

geo1126

Well hello Boski how are ya?? I have to say you can make that prediction fine with me cause picking against us you know what happened last time lol. Yeah Smith County was good they were I give them that very much. As I have said our guys are a different team on that field of ours and I mean not even the same group of guys and alot of people talk about that fact how different they seem to be on that field. That sea of blue is loud and crazy and yes it plays a big roll as some may agree some may not but we see our guys no matter what we all stand and let them know they can still push on and make the difference when all seems lost. My crazy prediction scores are over with not doing that again. I may be wrong in saying this but I don't see any losses on that field of ours not this season and it's not to be all boastful and making us all sound big and bad I am not trying to do that just a different atmosphere there on that 50 this year :D

Im doing just fine Angel how about yourself.. ..i just had to just drop by and pick with you ..Station Camp is a team on a mission .. and they are just the team to take down macon co. at home ..and last time well i ate crow ..it was pretty good added a lil pepper and salt...goes down easy ..very good, i sure could use another slice..but looks like i wont be getting any after this game. macon co. drops another one, this time at home ... hope im wrong :thumb:

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im doing just fine Angel how about yourself.. ..i just had to just drop by and pick with you ..Station Camp is a team on a mission .. and they are just the team to take down macon co. at home ..and last time well i ate crow ..it was pretty good added a lil pepper and salt...goes down easy ..very good, i sure could use another slice..but looks like i wont be getting any after this game. macon co. drops another one, this time at home ... hope im wrong :D

So it goes down good with some spice huh? Yeah I had my share this past weekend and didn't like it myself. Well 1 thing for sure when you have a team on a roll like that kinda hard to stop it cause i agree they are on a mission but as I have said before and I may be proven wrong next week but they are so different at home like another group of guys out there on that field. Come on Macon fans I can't be the only one that sees it I know I'm not. Thanks Boski this time you made my good side in hoping your wrong. You do know that if we come back and win this thing I am really going to expect it from ya don't ya :thumb:

sc wins this one big!!! they cant be stopped....like on 104.5 the zone , they called schs a "machine team". i dont think they can be beaten, i was at the game v.s. gb and they took it to them. i just dont see yall coming away with this one.

station camp all the way to state!!!

OK i have no idea who you are and it is fine to be supporting you school but you need to tone it down a little all the games for the rest of the year are tough sc is playing great right now but this is a tough region and anyone can be beat on any given friday night what happens at the school needs to stay at the school your post on this sight are a little out there so chill out a little .

Oh yea we're going to the playoffs, and if we was to surprise Station Camp, we'll win out the rest of the season cause greenbriar is down and dekalb we'll come on. It should be a great game and I'll be there. :D

So yall are gurantee a playoff spot well i can tell you greenbriar needs the same amount of wins to get to the playoffs to so that game is not a given and Greenbiar need lose to staion camp and so did DeKalb but DeKalb kept that game closer than Greenbriar so niether or thoughs games are going to be easy or a given win so dont get cocky yet wait until you have locked up the playoff spot then you can be cocky until the playoffs start

So yall are gurantee a playoff spot well i can tell you greenbriar needs the same amount of wins to get to the playoffs to so that game is not a given and Greenbiar need lose to staion camp and so did DeKalb but DeKalb kept that game closer than Greenbriar so niether or thoughs games are going to be easy or a given win so dont get cocky yet wait until you have locked up the playoff spot then you can be cocky until the playoffs start

Macon will be in the playoffs, could be 2nd in region we'll see. If we lose to SC, we'll be 3rd behind them and PC. We better beat GB Sycamore and dekalb. I don't see us losing any of those. Station camp might surprise me though. I've heard about them all yr. But it's at Macon and it's not going to be easy. :angry:

Thats right it will not be easy at home cause they want just hand it over to ya there by no means. Sounds like so far they have paid back everyone for last year and boy bet they will really want to get us back cause last years game OMG what a game!! Our guys know that they are very good this year so I am sure they are not taking this lightly and they will be ready.

If we play like we did against WH and don't give up big plays (4 @ Smith), the tigers can beat anyone, anytime, and I would like to say anywhere but our cats don't seem to have that tendency.

Hey Boobie, need me to bring you a six pack so you can dump trash on your coach's yard after ya'll loose?????? :lol: