Station Camp @ Macon Co.

geo1126

from the score looked like a tough game, waiting to hear it on other news networks though. If it pans out like the one score. Tough break, wasn't at it but looked to be a hardfought game. And like you said Geo - toney must've not been playing well at all or a Tigers defence was well prepared for him as the score indicates.

Best of luck to Macon Co. you guys are better than ur record shows, specially to hang w/ us like you did. Good luck to the rest of the season.

My Bison, good job now take the next two weeks to get ready for White House and Pearl Cohn, both at home.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Refs gave SC bad calls???? HA HA HA . They didn't even know the meaning of holding. SC corners held our recievers all night. Reciever gets tackled on one play and refs don't blow whistle. Man I am starting to sound like the Mafia.

I feel like a Vandy fan. I feel like we beat you guys everywhere but scoreboard. We have more FD, more total yards, better 3rd conversions, and hold your offense to 16 points. Macon misses 2 FG that could have been the game.

Tez at Carthage is just as good a player as Toney. While Toney did get 100+ yrds(@50 on one play) he did not impress me as the all world star he was touted.

3rd and 4th spots still up for grabs. We can still make it in.

GO Tigers, keep your heads up!

PS did not hear about people on SC side. Don't let few bad apples spoil whole barrel.

Hey Geo, you can keep the truck. I had to leave town for a few days but just made it back in time this afternoon for the game. It was an ugly win, but I'll take it. You gave us a fight.

I know I will keep my truck. If you read what I was replying to, I said IF they won more than 17 points. Macon should have won and you know it. Except for a 50 yrd run, and a 4 down trick play ya'll would have just scored 3 points. I would love to see the stats. Enjoy though. We will go farther in the playoffs I GUARANTEE IT. :(

Oh my gosh guys I am so proud of you!! You have nothing to hang your heads about by no means. Score boards determine winners but sometimes only a number not the full story of it. I know it had to be hard to lose there on that field I know it did I couldn't stand it. I think now maybe just maybe you do see that you are good and can go that extra mile and not give up when the odds are all stacked against you cause you played with an undefeated team that only beat you by 2 points. Ok guys 3 more you know what you have to do so lets all go support our guys make some noise and get ready to watch them do what they can do. Not over yet so if we have to travel wherever so be it :thumb:

I know I will keep my truck. If you read what I was replying to, I said IF they won more than 17 points. Macon should have won and you know it. Except for a 50 yrd run, and a 4 down trick play ya'll would have just scored 3 points. I would love to see the stats. Enjoy though. We will go farther in the playoffs I GUARANTEE IT. :thumb:

ok i have read your junk all week long and you can cry all you want bottom line we won end of story ha hajust kidding we really enjoyed being in you house tonight everyone was very nice to good luck the rest of the way

Edited by bisondad

You guys at Macon played a great game, and should be very proud of your team. I was glad to see you made some adjustments since the Smith Co. game, but also sad to see your redzone woes continue. Good luck the rest of the season. :angry:

station camp did not play good and they could have done much better...macon was was a good team but they shouldnt have came that close to the bison.....and yall wont get farther in the playoffs than them.

You guys post on here like you expect to just run over every team you play. That is just not gonna happen, my friend. Station camp is a good football team, especially considering they've only been around a few years. However, I believe your offense will continue to have a hard time against good defenses. It is too one-dimensional using only a few plays and little variation. You should be happy you escaped last night with a win. I had a good view from the away seats, and the FG that provided the final margin looked like it barely went over the left upright, at best. Unless your team has something they didn't show last night, I wouldn't be so quick with any playoff predictions. :thumb:

Both teams had great fan support at the game, and I was pretty impressed with the Bison crowd. They were very critical at times, though. Good game to both teams, and good luck with the rest of your season. :)