Station Camp @ Macon Co.

geo1126

Don't have a dog in this thread, but I saw your post over here, 1975, so I thought I'd see what's up. Of course, I agree with you...as always. Sometimes those 'intangeebulls' will kick you in the butt, won't they? <_<

5Sport, winning the region 3 times straight speaks for itself. Everybody wants to slay that dragon, and pry that title out of the Bobcats stone-cold claws. I don't know if it will happen or not. Pearl Cohn will be Cats and Devils test.

As for this game, I am just observing the post. I've seen Macon County, and I agree with Bulldog view of having to pay the dues. I think Macon will be the winner in this game.

Edited by WHHS1975

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am anxious to see how Station Camp comes out against Greenbriar. I think it will be a good game. I don't know very much about Greenbriar yet, though. Whatever the outcome is, I know that they, as well as we, will have to shut down Randall Toney. If I'm correct, he is one of the top one hundred national college prospects or somewhere close. Also last time I heard his yards/carry is somewhere close to ten or eleven. Isn't this Station Camp's homecoming? That will affect the game, too. I think I may go and watch, do my homework ya know.

Ok ..breaks over ..boski is back!!

Breaking News!!

Station Camp is going to pound Macon Co.

47 - 12

Hi Angel ..maybe you can prove me wrong again ..but then again maybe not .. Smith Co. did a number on your guys ..and you got one week to rest up ..you going to need it.

Edited by boski

Breaking News!!

47 - 12

Hi Angel ..maybe you can prove me wrong again ..but then again maybe not .. Smith Co. did a number on your guys ..and you got one week to rest up ..you going to need it.

Station Camp 24

Greenbier 3

Emotions are high this week with Homecoming but the boys are focused. Macon Co.will be tough, my Bison will win this one also.

I have a feeling that Macon County's crowd will be a big factor in this game if they don't let the events of Homecoming distract them. According to the past schedules shown on Coacht, Station Camp has never played AT Macon County??

If not, therein lies the difference. Macon County packed a stadium and they are LOUD. Station Camp traveling combined with that, will be all the difference.

My personal opinion is that Station Camp may not win again with the opponents left to face.

Macon 28

Station Camp 14

Breaking News!!

47 - 12

Well hello Boski how are ya?? I have to say you can make that prediction fine with me cause picking against us you know what happened last time lol. Yeah Smith County was good they were I give them that very much. As I have said our guys are a different team on that field of ours and I mean not even the same group of guys and alot of people talk about that fact how different they seem to be on that field. That sea of blue is loud and crazy and yes it plays a big roll as some may agree some may not but we see our guys no matter what we all stand and let them know they can still push on and make the difference when all seems lost. My crazy prediction scores are over with not doing that again. I may be wrong in saying this but I don't see any losses on that field of ours not this season and it's not to be all boastful and making us all sound big and bad I am not trying to do that just a different atmosphere there on that 50 this year :lol:

Well hello Boski how are ya?? I have to say you can make that prediction fine with me cause picking against us you know what happened last time lol. Yeah Smith County was good they were I give them that very much. As I have said our guys are a different team on that field of ours and I mean not even the same group of guys and alot of people talk about that fact how different they seem to be on that field. That sea of blue is loud and crazy and yes it plays a big roll as some may agree some may not but we see our guys no matter what we all stand and let them know they can still push on and make the difference when all seems lost. My crazy prediction scores are over with not doing that again. I may be wrong in saying this but I don't see any losses on that field of ours not this season and it's not to be all boastful and making us all sound big and bad I am not trying to do that just a different atmosphere there on that 50 this year :blink:

Not trying to be a downer or anything but Macon has two tough games coming up at home.

Station Camp and Sycamore

Both teams are very tough this year, so I have to disagree about Macon County winning out at home. You have to be realistic!!! :lol: