Station Camp @ Macon Co.

geo1126

I am so glad that the players on all teams in tn play on friday night on a field and not on a computer WOW.. ok as for the game SC is ready to play week after week. i don,t think that people think about last year like our team does. if i am not wrong MC only won by 1 point last year. now on to the best part we only lost 7 players from last year so pretty much the same team that only lost by 1 will be the same team on the field in 2 weeks .this will be a much better game than anyone thinks no matter what happens this week .

Good Luck Boys we are behind you

:):D

Go Bison

Well I was trying to be nice. This is what coacht is all about. Fans standing behind their team, talking a little smack which is tons of fun unless Antwan isn't on my side :D As far as being on the computer well it is raining I do have a life ya know just stayed in tonight anyway about last years game. Oh gess I know Antwan what your thinking the "last year" thing well since you went there bisondad here goes. That was last year but that was a good game I say this for a team to be down 29-9 or 14 whatever it was and come back with only minutes left on a clock makes a statement and guess what same guys as last year on our team too nuff said on that.

I said this before and I will say it again any team is beatable. Your guys will see what the other teams on our home field saw when you come to the jungle. We have a different team present on our home field than what travels. Sorry guys didn't mean no harm in that. Something there just pushes them boys and very well could be another upset on that field on the 6th and no crazy predictions but it may not be us with the upset. Ok Tigerfan007 where you at ohh I know congrats on your daughter :D

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok i was not trying to be mean all i am saying is that this year our boy's are playing as a team and not just for themselves . as far as the computer i just know that at the start of the season no one gave us a chance in the pre season polls.and i was not trying to say you don't have a life.

We have played the same teams this year that we played last year and up untill now we have won. last year those same teams beat us each week and still no one thinks we have , and i Quote (played any one or been tested.) but if you play the same teams each year and one year you lose to them and the next you win don't you think that we should get a little credit? as for a upset we still have a game to play with GB first so if we beat them then you beat us only then would it be a upset . but don't forget an upset can go both ways. :thumb:

[quote name='bisondad' date='Sep 23 2006 - 11:43 PM'

Ok i was not trying to be mean all i am saying is that this year our boy's are playing as a team and not just for themselves . as far as the computer i just know that at the start of the season no one gave us a chance in the pre season polls.and i was not trying to say you don't have a life.

We have played the same teams this year that we played last year and up untill now we have won. last year those same teams beat us each week and still no one thinks we have , and i Quote (played any one or been tested.) but if you play the same teams each year and one year you lose to them and the next you win don't you think that we should get a little credit? as for a upset we still have a game to play with GB first so if we beat them then you beat us only then would it be a upset . but don't forget an upset can go both ways. :thumb:

Oh yes it does go both ways. I don't blame you for being proud you should be. With that being said I wish you good luck this Friday and hope for an injury free game :rolleyes:

Well I was trying to be nice. This is what coacht is all about. Fans standing behind their team, talking a little smack which is tons of fun unless Antwan isn't on my side :blink: As far as being on the computer well it is raining I do have a life ya know just stayed in tonight anyway about last years game. Oh gess I know Antwan what your thinking the "last year" thing well since you went there bisondad here goes. That was last year but that was a good game I say this for a team to be down 29-9 or 14 whatever it was and come back with only minutes left on a clock makes a statement and guess what same guys as last year on our team too nuff said on that.

I said this before and I will say it again any team is beatable. Your guys will see what the other teams on our home field saw when you come to the jungle. We have a different team present on our home field than what travels. Sorry guys didn't mean no harm in that. Something there just pushes them boys and very well could be another upset on that field on the 6th and no crazy predictions but it may not be us with the upset. Ok Tigerfan007 where you at ohh I know congrats on your daughter :lol:

Hey Angel I'm here...just laying low and taking a break since we have a bye this week. Too early to really make any comments on here, but I'll be back later. :huh:

Man o man Station Camp does not know what there in for. I think the Tigers are gonna kick some butt and take some names. I just don't think they will lose this game. Theres not even a thought that the Tigers will lose. We will win so fast Station Camp won't know what hit them :lol:

GO TIGERS!!

I do think the Tigers will win but it won't be as easy as you say. SC is a much improved team but they have not had a good challange this year. There last few games will be there chance to show what they are made of.

im gonna let yall know right now. im a schs fan and i think that we are going to bring it in 2weeks. and as for scheduale strength, look who schs has played- Sycamore:schs wins 28-24......portland:schs wins 27-14 close games o and the creekwood game was pretty close too. i think people are underestimating schs and i think they deserve more respect coming off a 1-9 season.

Station camp has greenbrier for homecoming, after that win theyll be 7-0,3-0. They will be fired up and will be unbeatable. SCHS wins against Macon......it'll be close tho.

Amazing that Macon and Station Camp already have knocked off Greenbrier in your heads. You underestimate Kirk Williams and his coaching staff, and the Bobcats who have been putting up 30+ in the last few games.

Amazing that Macon and Station Camp already have knocked off Greenbrier in your heads. You underestimate Kirk Williams and his coaching staff, and the Bobcats who have been putting up 30+ in the last few games.

Don't have a dog in this thread, but I saw your post over here, 1975, so I thought I'd see what's up. Of course, I agree with you...as always. Sometimes those 'intangeebulls' will kick you in the butt, won't they? <_<