Peabody at Huntingdon

bulldawgs#1

I'm not buying that. Huntingdon is too talented for this to be happening. Crocker and Donald are a couple of three and four year starters on each side of the ball...they have capable leaders. Mansfield is a very good coach. They got beat on their homecoming by a big rival. It's make or break for the Huntingdon mustangs. They can lay down and whine about their injuries and bad breaks(which have been tough) or they can come out with a purpose fired up and ready to buss some heads against peabody and get it goin.

All I want as a Milan fan is a great game week 7 and I don't even remember what playoffs are like with Milan and Huntingdon playin each other in the late rounds

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you don't expect to win then thats understandable, but dont blame it on injuries. Milan has delt with injuries just as much as anybody, but you don't here us making excuses ahead of time for it and if by some off chance milan didn't play well the next two weeks you can bet we won't blame it on injuries then either.

I agree with you on the injury thing...Obion Central lost it's All Region 7-3A runningback and leading scorer in the preseason(in a Huntingdon scrimmage ironically)...His back-up in the second game of the season and their All Region QB in the third game....And have scored 43 points a game in the three games since and gone 3-0 in those games......

Sad thing is if you build your entire team around one or two players, injuries hurt a lot more than if you have a well balanced team. Huntingdon has done well for themselves the last few years but i played against them and i can think of only 5 or 6 names that have brought them all of their success. Maybe it's time to get over what ever injuries you have with your stars and try breaking in some of that unsung talent

Edited by BulldawgDynasty

And I will say this. I don't know how the Huntingdon population or the people involved with the football program are acting but as far as mustangs on the coacht boards.....It's just sad. Most of ya have dissapeared and those that haven't are just makin excuses

Posting on Coacht does not indicate how much support the team is getting. Heck, we have more people watching practice than some of the teams we play bring to the games. Actually it would be good if the players didnt even read this stuff on here because I suspect most people on here know about as much as I do, and my knowledge, 50 cents, and a loan would get you a cup of coffee. When my son is playing I dont even post on here, but since he is out for the year with and acl injury I can get on here and act as dumb as everyone else. Dont worry, support for the huntingdon mustangs will not suffer :blink:

If you don't expect to win then thats understandable, but dont blame it on injuries. Milan has delt with injuries just as much as anybody, but you don't here us making excuses ahead of time for it and if by some off chance milan didn't play well the next two weeks you can bet we won't blame it on injuries then either.

dude im not making excuses im just stating a fact. with the injuries i dont think huntingdon has got it together for some reason. and in case you cant read very well i also said that they just may not be very good but i will support the mustangs no matter what. and by the way MR NASTY if you will read my post on the other thread i gave the rebels all the credit in winning that ballgame so if you have not read all my post or know me than shut your pie hole :blink:

Posting on Coacht does not indicate how much support the team is getting. Heck, we have more people watching practice than some of the teams we play bring to the games. Actually it would be good if the players didnt even read this stuff on here because I suspect most people on here know about as much as I do, and my knowledge, 50 cents, and a loan would get you a cup of coffee. When my son is playing I dont even post on here, but since he is out for the year with and acl injury I can get on here and act as dumb as everyone else. Dont worry, support for the huntingdon mustangs will not suffer :blink:

Hardhead70, I don't believe you are acting dumb.... :lol: See ya at the game!

Sad thing is if you build your entire team around one or two players, injuries hurt a lot more than if you have a well balanced team. Huntingdon has done well for themselves the last few years but i played against them and i can think of only 5 or 6 names that have brought them all of their success. Maybe it's time to get over what ever injuries you have with your stars and try breaking in some of that unsung talent

Beings you are throwing the advice out heres some for you. Its ChamPions with a P...... :thumb:

I find your post quite funny. I seem to remember a young man named Rod Smith. Would you agree that he brought you all of the success? I wouldn't. It takes more than "5 or 6 names" over the past years to have success.

After seeing Trenton play last week..I'm going with Trenton by a touchdown!

mrbigster you were at the game at dc. i was to and trenton look fast on both side of the ball. i will take Trenton also. i was impresed with the golden tide. if Andre Flowers had a tuff time movin the ball against trenton then i will say the wethers guy will too.

by the way dyer co has a nice football falicity :thumb: top notch