Peabody at Huntingdon

bulldawgs#1

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Imo i believe that trenton has only had two tests so far this year with mckenizie which is obviously shaping up to be really good this year and also humbolt who has come out strong. Huntingdon though has had more tests to prove their ablities. Now what i think is that Huntingdon will come back out and prove themselves from last weeks lose. I say 28-14 H-town! Good luck to both teams :lol: .

The loss to Peabody was stupid. Mckenzie shouldn't have lost. Peabody has no pass offense, so lace em up tight and get after em. Stangs going away.

Imo i believe that trenton has only had two tests so far this year with mckenizie which is obviously shaping up to be really good this year and also humbolt who has come out strong. Huntingdon though has had more tests to prove their ablities. Now what i think is that Huntingdon will come back out and prove themselves from last weeks lose. I say 28-14 H-town! Good luck to both teams :lol: .

The loss to Peabody was stupid. Mckenzie shouldn't have lost. Peabody has no pass offense, so lace em up tight and get after em. Stangs going away.

I wouldnt put much stock into the comparative scores, it was pretty obvious that McKenzie couldnt stop the run if there lives depended on it. I can see how Trenton whooped them and havent figured out yet why we thought we needed to try to throw it down the field when we were gashing them for 15-20 yds a pop on the ground. :lol: I expect a great game with Huntingdon coming out on top 20-14. We need the fans to get loud and stay behind these kids, the season hasnt gone like I or anyone else has planned up til this point but if we can get healthy and develop a little mean streak it could still add up to an exciting post season. :lol:

I sure hope Trenton Peabody wins the game. I love to hear people like Mustang69 whine about their losses.

Mustang69 would you like some cheese with that whine??????????

I sure hope Trenton Peabody wins the game. I love to hear people like Mustang69 whine about their losses.

Mustang69 would you like some cheese with that whine??????????

Thats not a whine just a valid observation.

I LOVE cheese with wine, why dont you look me up and we can have a picnic? :lol:

Edited by mustang69

To all Mustang fans, be a man, McKenzie beat you at a football game. Quit making excuses, you have beaten McKenzie many times and you don't hear us making excuses other than you were a better team that year. You have a good football program but you have gotten beat this year more than you would like but the season isn't over. Give credit where credit is due........McKenzie Rebels beat you this year!!!! You wonder why other schools want you to lose it is because of the way you react when you lose, you make excuses instead of saying you were beaten by a better team.

Good luck to you against Peabody and the rest of the season. :lol:

i dont see huntingdon winning the next two games. we have to many injuries and not playing very well. i dont know what the problem is but it just dont seem they can get it together for some reason . but im not going to point any fingers. maybe were just not that good but thats no reason to get on here and complain and not support our mustangs.GO MUSTANGS

If you don't expect to win then thats understandable, but dont blame it on injuries. Milan has delt with injuries just as much as anybody, but you don't here us making excuses ahead of time for it and if by some off chance milan didn't play well the next two weeks you can bet we won't blame it on injuries then either.

If you don't expect to win then thats understandable, but dont blame it on injuries. Milan has delt with injuries just as much as anybody, but you don't here us making excuses ahead of time for it and if by some off chance milan didn't play well the next two weeks you can bet we won't blame it on injuries then either.

My point exactly.........Good Post BulldawgDynasty

QUIT MAKING EXCUSES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: