Nashville Christian @ Clarksville Academy

reddevilfever

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This was the uggliest game I have ever seen, but Clarksville Academy won 7-0. A good thing about this game is that even though CA came out flat they still won, and that in its self should be a confidence builder. First region win in almost 6 years for the Academy, congratulations.

Zac Burkhart is officially the play maker..

-Had an interception for about a 40 or 50 yard touchdown return

-had, I believe, more than 100 yards rushing aswell.

This was the uggliest game I have ever seen, but Clarksville Academy won 7-0. A good thing about this game is that even though CA came out flat they still won, and that in its self should be a confidence builder. First region win in almost 6 years for the Academy, congratulations.

Zac Burkhart is officially the play maker..

-Had an interception for about a 40 or 50 yard touchdown return

-had, I believe, more than 100 yards rushing aswell.

Im sorta glad I wasnt at that game I would have been their but I had to at this new Dicks Sporting Goods in Cool Springs. But how did the offenses or do I want to know lol!

Im sorta glad I wasnt at that game I would have been their but I had to at this new Dicks Sporting Goods in Cool Springs. But how did the offenses or do I want to know lol!

Nashville Christian was good offensively, but the penalties kept setting them back. I could have sworn that in one drive they had 5 penalties in a row called on them.

At the end, clarksville had about a 7 minute drive where they had Zac Burkhart running it up the gut constantly, and about that time Nashville was pretty much so beat up and tired they couldn't stop clarksville.