Oliver Springs @ CAK

taylorcm7190

Purple haze your an idiot OS will win by at least 3 TDs. CAK is nothing but a finesse football team. OS will stop the pass and the game will be in thier hands. If no one on here remembers CAK beet Gibbs by 20 somethin and Scott county beat Gibbs by 40 somethin and OS scored 40 points on scott in 3 quarters so you people who pick CAK think again

Im not sure what is being smoked in the thundernuts household but no way Oliver Springs wins this game. No way Oliver Springs got that good and CAK got that bad from last year. It wont be close.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JH/51 coach B decided that he was not fast enough to play on his football team, so he put him in at 3rd string nosetackle.

that is no way at all true!!!! jake was in a rotation at nose guard and other line positions this week has nothing to do with who starts first, coach b is just keeping the line fresh. to prove my point our best lineman, argueabley, jessie gough isnt starting because we want faster lineman and to keep our offensive lineman fresh!! so in no way was jake forced to quit he just pouted up and couldnt play as a team member :D:lol:

Last year when OS played CAK Oliver Springs had over 300 yards rushing!!!! so what do you have to say bout that?

Well, in response i would have to ask you what the final score was. Listen, as the homecoming festivities are going on, and youre standing on the sideline trying to catch a peek at CAK's cheerleaders with your dirt,sweat and blood-free white jersey on, remember that I told you so.

jake isnt having a hard time he just quit!!! alot of the starting defensive lineman arent starting this week and he was the only one to quit, explain that!! he said he was going to coalfield after he told coach he quit here, like it was a threat or something for him to leave and go play for coalfield. if he dont want to play then we dont need him, period end of story!!!! i personally think he pouted up and quit on his football team because he didnt get what he wanted this week!!!!!! :unsure:<_<

jake isnt having a hard time he just quit!!! alot of the starting defensive lineman arent starting this week and he was the only one to quit, explain that!! he said he was going to coalfield after he told coach he quit here, like it was a threat or something for him to leave and go play for coalfield. if he dont want to play then we dont need him, period end of story!!!! i personally think he pouted up and quit on his football team because he didnt get what he wanted this week!!!!!! :unsure:<_<

OZ PURPLE HAZE - I SAW WHERE YOU WAS TALKING ON THE SHS POST BOUT HOW SHS WOULD GET DRILLED WELL IF THEY GET BEAT 100 - 0 THAT MEANS THEY WOULD BEAT OZ 101 - 0 CAUSE SHS BEAT THEM ! :D

OZ PURPLE HAZE - I SAW WHERE YOU WAS TALKING ON THE SHS POST BOUT HOW SHS WOULD GET DRILLED WELL IF THEY GET BEAT 100 - 0 THAT MEANS THEY WOULD BEAT OZ 101 - 0 CAUSE SHS BEAT THEM ! :(

i was responding to the idiotic people that think scott has a chance against fulton, nothing against scott, but fulton is the #1 football team in 3a. so dont get mad ur right you did beat us but barely and we are a 2a team!!! so keep getting mad and posting but it only makes you look worse. i hope scott does beat the crap out fulton but i dont see it happening. my post was just in response to the people who post idiotic things about there team and are not realistic. but to scott county players it would make my day for yall to pull out the upset. so play them hard and writin on walls maybe you should stick to writing on the walls and stay off here!!!! :D:(:thumb:

i was responding to the idiotic people that think scott has a chance against fulton, nothing against scott, but fulton is the #1 football team in 3a. so dont get mad ur right you did beat us but barely and we are a 2a team!!! so keep getting mad and posting but it only makes you look worse. i hope scott does beat the crap out fulton but i dont see it happening. my post was just in response to the people who post idiotic things about there team and are not realistic. but to scott county players it would make my day for yall to pull out the upset. so play them hard and writin on walls maybe you should stick to writing on the walls and stay off here!!!! :D:(:thumb:

oh oz dont ever think u made me mad i just wanted to prove a point. and yes fulton prolly will beat shs but i would hope the players on that team would think they can win . if you are or was a player did you go into games ready to lay down or did you always think you hada chance. thats the reason i responded to your post. good luck friday night! :(

oh oz dont ever think u made me mad i just wanted to prove a point. and yes fulton prolly will beat shs but i would hope the players on that team would think they can win . if you are or was a player did you go into games ready to lay down or did you always think you hada chance. thats the reason i responded to your post. good luck friday night! :thumb:

i understand my post was never intended to or at the players, ur right the players should think they r goin to win and yes i have played a competitive sport before!! i responded to you because you came on this post and took what i said out of context. but in the end i hope that scott does win and pull out the upset, but i also think people who get on there and talk crap and say stupid comments just need to stay off. and all that does is hype up their fans and their players even more b/c of one person being silly or stupid!!! that is all i meant. best of luck to scott and their players !!!and a word of advice if any players are posting on coacht you might want to keep that a secret b/c if the other team sees some stupid comment then they assume that the whole school, team, and town thinks the same!!!!!! :(:D

Edited by oz'_purple'_haze