Lincoln County vs. Hazel Green

falcon#49

Homecoming, at the pit, against lc's most hated rival... this is goin to be good

It's game day. If the Falcons walk out onto the field with the anger they walked off of Hazel Green's with last year, the 2006 pack of Trojans could get popped!!! I hope they all remember what they had to endure after that game last year with all of the classless taunting and preaching that occured after the game was obviously, and I do mean obviously, given to them by the imitation officials. The TSSAA would have never let a group of guys call another game if they had botched one like those guys did. Let's get fired up and take it to them for 48 minutes and send them back across the state line with a good lesson in redemption!!! :D

Edited by LCstatman

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's game day. If the Falcons walk out onto the field with the anger they walked off of Hazel Green's with last year, the 2006 pack of Trojans could get popped!!! I hope they all remember what they had to endure after that game last year with all of the classless taunting and preaching that occured after the game was obviously, and I do mean obviously, given to them by the imitation officials. The TSSAA would have never let a group of guys call another game if they had botched one like those guys did. Let's get fired up and take it to them for 48 minutes and send them back across the state line with a good lesson in redemption!!! :blink:

Ok, but I think it needs to be said we do not need to make the same mistakes they made. Just because they had 14 or 15 men on the field, doesn't mean we need do the same. Just because they showed poor sportsmanship doesn't mean we need to stoop so low. I do not want to see personal fouls tonight because one of our players is trying to get revenge from last year. LC can settle the score on the score board. Keep it clean Falcons, especially what you say. Send them home with a reminder that LC has more class than they do. Beat 'em til they like it! :lol:

Ok, but I think it needs to be said we do not need to make the same mistakes they made. Just because they had 14 or 15 men on the field, doesn't mean we need do the same. Just because they showed poor sportsmanship doesn't mean we need to stoop so low. I do not want to see personal fouls tonight because one of our players is trying to get revenge from last year. LC can settle the score on the score board. Keep it clean Falcons, especially what you say. Send them home with a reminder that LC has more class than they do. Beat 'em til they like it! :rolleyes:

I agree. Play clean and mean. If they beat us and both teams play clean football, then so be it, but if the Falcons can't get fired up for this one, especially the ones that were on last years team, then there is something bad wrong. The one major thing is that Ellis will get most, if not all, of the snaps at QB. That could be our Achilles heel, but I have full confidence Brince can "Git 'R Done"!!!!!!!

Go Falcons, open those holes so Ramsey can pop the Trojans!!!

I agree. Play clean and mean. If they beat us and both teams play clean football, then so be it, but if the Falcons can't get fired up for this one, especially the ones that were on last years team, then there is something bad wrong. The one major thing is that Ellis will get most, if not all, of the snaps at QB. That could be our Achilles heel, but I have full confidence Brince can "Git 'R Done"!!!!!!!

Go Falcons, open those holes so Ramsey can pop the Trojans!!!

You know the Falcons are fired up.

Brince did a good job last week. I think if he had a little more confidence, it would help him a great deal. He can git-r-done. Besides all that, I want to say publicly I really think he's good kid. He's done a good job on defense this year. You better believe I'll be rootin' for him.

I think the keys to the offense are in the hands of lineman. Our running game is where it's at. Ramsey can flat scoot if he gets some room. If o-line can push, we could see some big numbers. Our D can hold 'em and I'm looking for Haston and gang to have another good night.

This is going to be a good game for LC! :rolleyes:

The Falcons take this one 28-0!!! My favorite part was when the 2nd team offense hit the field in the 4th quarter and scored shortly after that against the Trojan 1st team defense. Hazel Green finally decided to play their 2nd team with about 30 seconds left.

We still gotta hang on to the ball, though. We gave them way too many opportunities to stay in the game. We're off next week - we need to get focussed and get ready for a Coffee County team that's going to give us a game in a couple of weeks.

Way to go, Falcons!!! Keep it up!!!!

Edited by jabbo