Franklin county vs coffee county

bigmonster

i know a bunch of yall are cc fans but yall know just as much as we do that you cant bea the refs too.....they made bad callls all night and yall know it there were pass interferance personal fouls and late hits that i know they saw and didnt even call them.....makes you think that they were trying to get back at us from last year....doesnt it

What is it with the refs and CC? They're always calling imaginairy things on us, and then nothing on the other team. I'd like to know what their problem is with Coffee County.

I saw quite a bit of pass interference from my seat and I know they did too.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good win for CC. Raiders had the best team on the field. Rebels only td was a long run where the Raiders had poor tackling. Biggest surprise was the Raiders kicking a field goal....yes, they had a field goal.

Franklin Co misused their timeouts at the end of the first half and allowed CC to get a td before the half to take the lead.

Raiders had the ball late in the game...up 24-10...threw a pass that moved the ball down inside the 5. FC got the ball back, but couldn't make a first down and CC got the ball back with less than 2 minutes left in the game and decided not to take a knee and run the clock out...they ran the ball in for a score. This did not set well with some of FC's coaches and fans.

Edited by wingman10

i know a bunch of yall are cc fans but yall know just as much as we do that you cant bea the refs too.....they made bad callls all night and yall know it there were pass interferance personal fouls and late hits that i know they saw and didnt even call them.....makes you think that they were trying to get back at us from last year....doesnt it

wow... There is about as much punctuation missing from that post as there were penalties missing against FC the other night. :thumb: I seen some holding that should have been called against FC, but wasn't. I guess that would make the missed calls about even. FC was simply out-played the other night. I guess it would have been a lot closer if Harris would have been out. Seeing how he took a potential score away from FC by intercepting in the endzone and then gave the offense an extra chance on the bobble INT for the 2nd one. Both teams played their best the other night (after the first few minutes) and the best team won. Good job, Raiders. And good luck to FC in the future.

FC did hold a lot.

Coffee simply had more talent on the field. FC's best two players were the kicker and #88.

i would have to agree #88 stood out all night for fc...........very balanced attack for the Raiders led by Graham.......Raiders did a great job taking care of the football............