White Co. Vs Hixson

fastpitchnut

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This should be interesting..In years past whenever Hixson looks like they are on a roll and will win they play a poor game and lose (See Rhea County this year and Cleveland last year)...I think Hixson genuinely doesnt like White County even though they are 2 hours away..Should be a hard hitting game..White has the size advantage and Hixson has speed and athleticism to burn

Edited by Russ098

This should be interesting..In years past whenever Hixson looks like they are on a roll and will win they play a poor game and lose (See Rhea County this year and Cleveland last year)...I think Hixson genuinely doesnt like White County even though they are 2 hours ago..Should be a hard hitting game..White has the size advantage and Hixson has speed and athleticism to burn

Are you some high and mighty city boy or what? 2hrs ago?? what the heck are you talking about? All I hear in that post is arrogance and excuses. I hope Hixson is proud of you.

and Red Bank

definetely red bank and rhea county,hixson runs the wing t and sparta has had trouble stopping it in the past if we do we have a chance and yes blue raider the wr are wc's strength but our qb is out delaney could get vertical big time and spread the field.The young man who is qb now has never played it until this summer in practice because our other qb quit.So it limits our vertical game.

Anybody who has seen a Sparta offensive drive lately would know more than what Spartaboy just posted.

What do you mean?Explain oh wise one,we threw a couple deep balls against a terrible crossville team,so of course this fixes everything? holman is an awesome kid and athlete he is not the qb delaney is,he knows this but is filling in because he is a gamer and a team player and is doing fine!!!!

In response to whoever called Hixson fans disrespectful, that's the biggest load of bull. Hixson fans are hardly bad, you must not get out of the house much. Last year, at White Co., Sparta parents were cussing at us, simply because they expected to win. So don't tell me Hixson fans need to straighten up.

bad apples everywhere, id say for the most both schools and fans are class acts good luck!!!!!

Anybody who has seen a Sparta offensive drive lately would know more than what Spartaboy just posted.

And who says Hixson HAS seen WC play. Shut up and talk about the game but no specifics. You dont hear their fans discussing those specifics do you.

Why dont you tell them what plays we like to run and who our keys are?

Stupid fans, shut up already. :thumb: