White Co. Vs Hixson

fastpitchnut

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And who says Hixson HAS seen WC play. Shut up and talk about the game but no specifics. You dont hear their fans discussing those specifics do you.

Why dont you tell them what plays we like to run and who our keys are?

Stupid fans, shut up already. :thumb:

kma or fanatic or observer i gave you the offense they run the delaware wing t,they run about 6-7 plays out of it just different blocking schemes,they run 121 which is a sweep left in which the guard pulls etc 929 which is a sweep right etc.you can sit in the stands and call 70 percent of the plays,unless you have a raisin 4 a brain like you.It still is hard 2 stop.They exchange game films and everyone knows our q b is out im tired of arguing with kids on here so im done with you.

Edited by sparta boy

And who says Hixson HAS seen WC play. Shut up and talk about the game but no specifics. You dont hear their fans discussing those specifics do you.

Why dont you tell them what plays we like to run and who our keys are?

Stupid fans, shut up already. :lol:

If a coach has to come on the T to get information and a scouting report for the next school they play, he's probably not going to be coaching too long.

What do you mean?Explain oh wise one,we threw a couple deep balls against a terrible crossville team,so of course this fixes everything? holman is an awesome kid and athlete he is not the qb delaney is,he knows this but is filling in because he is a gamer and a team player and is doing fine!!!!

I am agreeing with you, you know. Anybody who has seen our offense knows what we can and cannot do without Delaney. Hixson has seen our films. Therefore, what you may have said being seen by Hixson coaches and rushing off to tell their players is not really worth worrying about.

Yes, though to me it looks as if he has calmed down quite a bit from last year. I can only think of one penalty on him for that so far, and that one was highly questionable based on his reputation rather than actually deserving it.

jj has done a great job this year both playing and attitude wise.He is a heck of an athlete and plays and is arguably the best at all 3 sports in wc.People get on him but he has played 4 years of all sports and excelled!!!!!Think of how many times you hear man so and so is walking the halls and he is awesome or little johnny is coming out 4 the team and were gonna be awesome then he never does.JJ is very competitive and i wish there were about 4 or 5 more like him.

He's very good athletically. Quick and tall. I remember him scoring on Hixson last year, it was like an 80 yard pass and catch, but he did most of the work. I imagine Hixson will put their best DB Charles Hardy on him, who is equally quick, but not quite as tall. Should be an interesting match up.

Yes it will be,another matchup will be hixsons o line against wc d line speed against strength!!!!To me this will tell all :blink: