DB Indians vs Open Date

ArtVandalay

Well DB should beat Open Date. They are a big 5A school and have alot more students to choose from. And I know for a fact that thay recruit. They steal all the good players away from the county schools and they have all that money. I have a list of all the players they have recruited, but I ain't gonna' show it to anybody. Oh and they always lose in the first round of the playoffs, well twice they have anyway. And its been a long time since they got a state championship. Sure they have won the most games in the state, but that was last year and beyond. Well they have won a lot this year to but that was with players they stold from the county schools. I heard they even recruited a player from Washington DC. Oh and one more thing, I am pretty sure they wear illegal cleats. :lol:

LOL If u talking bout me waco, i never said a thing about recruiting or stealing play ers.All i said was take away those players that could or should be at other schools and see how great they are.They would still be good, but the other schools would benefit from haveing those players.Most kids that go there go on there on or because there parents want em to.Most kids in the Bloomingdale area and all of the Lynn Garden area are in the city and have a legal choice to go either to city or county schools.It's the same in some other areas to with all the annexing and that does affect funding.Less $$ for county and as far as state funding it's based on numbers.More students means more state funding and of course a huge alumni.D-B has the best program around here and many of you love to rub it in"big deal".Level the field and there wouldn't be any more special than many of the other schools in this area.They find that out every year they run into schools from other parts of the state that have that same luxury.Is that crying or reality?Who cares if i really wanted to get your goat i"d ask you why many of the athletes school records "when they leave elementary school" get sent to city schools.Even when they sign up for county schools. :lol: Don't Sabre Lawson "teams leading scorer & rebounder like the last 3 years" live in the North zone.It's not just football players. LOL :lol::P Tri-cities all stars 0 Open Date 0

Edited by backinblack

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Open Date High School

Mascot: Invisible Breakers

Coach: Scrubs

Colors: Translucent

Stadium Name: Practice Field

Record 0-0-7t

Offense Playbook (Fair Catch, Punt, Quick Kick) on 1st down always.

Defense Playbook (5-3 stonewall & 4-4 brick wall, Free Kick)

Roster & Stats: Have not yet been submitted.

Note: If anyone on CT has this information please update their site immediately because Coach Scrubs is a very hard man to track down. Thanks! Go Breakers beat DB.

Just a shot in the dark but I think the final in this one will be

ODHS 0 DBHS 0

Good Luck this week.

LOL If u talking bout me waco, i never said a thing about recruiting or stealing play ers.All i said was take away those players that could or should be at other schools and see how great they are.They would still be good, but the other schools would benefit from haveing those players.Most kids that go there go on there on or because there parents want em to.Most kids in the Bloomingdale area and all of the Lynn Garden area are in the city and have a legal choice to go either to city or county schools.It's the same in some other areas to with all the annexing and that does affect funding.Less $$ for county and as far as state funding it's based on numbers.More students means more state funding and of course a huge alumni.D-B has the best program around here and many of you love to rub it in"big deal".Level the field and there wouldn't be any more special than many of the other schools in this area.They find that out every year they run into schools from other parts of the state that have that same luxury.Is that crying or reality?Who cares if i really wanted to get your goat i"d ask you why many of the athletes school records "when they leave elementary school" get sent to city schools.Even when they sign up for county schools. :lol: Don't Sabre Lawson "teams leading scorer & rebounder like the last 3 years" live in the North zone.It's not just football players. LOL :lol::lol: Tri-cities all stars 0 Open Date 0

BLAH BLAH BLAH

:P

By the way....... What is the betting line on DB vs. Open Date???

B)

Most HS Athletes will go to a winning program period. Sorry but that’s the cold honest truth. Most of the time coaches do not recruit it’s the community’s influences on the parents and their children and what is in their best interest. May it be band, sports, or the best education in the area this is what you look for in a school. I have never met someone who likes to lose at anything.

LOL If u talking bout me waco, i never said a thing about recruiting or stealing play ers.All i said was take away those players that could or should be at other schools and see how great they are.They would still be good, but the other schools would benefit from haveing those players.Most kids that go there go on there on or because there parents want em to.Most kids in the Bloomingdale area and all of the Lynn Garden area are in the city and have a legal choice to go either to city or county schools.It's the same in some other areas to with all the annexing and that does affect funding.Less $$ for county and as far as state funding it's based on numbers.More students means more state funding and of course a huge alumni.D-B has the best program around here and many of you love to rub it in"big deal".Level the field and there wouldn't be any more special than many of the other schools in this area.They find that out every year they run into schools from other parts of the state that have that same luxury.Is that crying or reality?Who cares if i really wanted to get your goat i"d ask you why many of the athletes school records "when they leave elementary school" get sent to city schools.Even when they sign up for county schools. :lol: Don't Sabre Lawson "teams leading scorer & rebounder like the last 3 years" live in the North zone.It's not just football players. LOL :lol::lol: Tri-cities all stars 0 Open Date 0

WaCo,

I try not to make it a habbit of hanging out at other teams threads and posting messages there. But I will tell you this. I'll check out D-B just to read some of your stuff. Dude, you are funny! Aside from your humor what I really appreciate about your posts is the fact they are grammatically correct, unlike some folks.

Keep making us laugh.

How hard must it be on a kid who works his butt off every day in practice and plays as hard as he can evey Friday night for his school (NO MATTER WHAT SCHOOL I MUST ADD) and then for his MOMMY to get on COACHT and make make such STUPID remarks!

:P

Edited by worlhead

What's really funny is how some people don't want to talk about facts or reality, so the best they can come up with is a stupid little comment. :thumb::D I personally don't care who goes where, i cheer for them all.Nor am i a D-B hater, some of ya are just to easy. :P But reality is reality,and many of you are the one's bashing and degradeing these other schools.The fact is, if these kids had to go to these other schools things would be somewhat different.If funding was equally distributed, these other schools would be able to offer much better educational programs.You can look at it many ways, schools with more students need more funding in order to operate,and provide equally for each student.On the other hand with this, you get overcrowded schools, and beside it is a underutilized school.Many of ya try to beat down anybody that speaks against your school by belittling them.That shows some real education, must have a class over there for it.You've not heard one insulting remark from me.Funny thing is i don't have to, many of you insult yourself and just don't know it.LOL :lol::P

How hard must it be on a kid who works his butt off every day in practice and plays as hard as he can evey Friday night for his school (NO MATTER WHAT SCHOOL I MUST ADD) and then for his MOMMY to get on COACHT and make make such STUPID remarks!

:o

I got ya mommy :lol::lol::P