DB Indians vs Open Date

ArtVandalay

Great News on Trevor Salyer #54. His feard season ended possible broke leg and torn ACL, is not that bad after all. X-Ray was negative on the break and his knee is injured, but only a strained MCL. Trevor may be back in time for the Sevier County game, for sure by Karns... but they may hold him out unitl Science Hill.

John Mark Bouchillon's shoulder injury is healing quicker than expected and John Mark is expected to be back by the end of the Regular Season.

2 impact players back by Playoff Time.

Good To Great

Roll Tribe Roll

Giddy Up!!

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I talked to Trevor today. He said that the MRI showed no tears just a stretched MCL. He also said that he had an x-ray of his ankle and there were no breaks, just a sprained ankle. He is projected to be back for the game against Science Hill. While Big Trev is out, Boggan will start in place of him at center, with Patrick Fleming taking Boggan's place at left tackle. John Mark Bouchillion is also supposed to be back in the next few weeks. Ive heard around the rumor mill that Brandon Thompson is going to take snaps as an offensive linemen this week, but like I said just a rumor...

Roll Tribe

IT

Edited by IndianTackle

Great news regarding Salyer and Bouchillion. Thanks for the update.

Here is a photo of 'The Walk' at Oak Ridge, in case anyone missed that affair.

WalkAtOakRidge.jpg

Roll Tribe Roll

You don't have a picture of the stand-off between the 2 teams... neither taking the field and standing on opposite sides of the Home Side seating?

I was worried about Salyer's injury. Sad to hear that he is gone. He will be missed.

Unless I am mistaken, Will Clark went in for Salyer at Tenn High.

Brandon Thompson was dressed and ready to go at Tenn High. He almost went in on special teams at one point, but I dont think he played at all.

No your wrong, i know for a fact Z-Boggans went in. Then Patrick Fleming filled in for where zach was playing.

Great news regarding Salyer and Bouchillion. Thanks for the update.

Here is a photo of 'The Walk' at Oak Ridge, in case anyone missed that affair.

WalkAtOakRidge.jpg

Roll Tribe Roll

The guy smacking the ball boy at the far right is about as good as it gets.

I'll give DB the benefit of the doubt, you all are looking good this season and rolling along. I hope they keep playing one game at a time and don't get overconfident because that is why they keep getting knocked out of the playoffs early. This year might be different if they can keep this up.